Moaz

N-400- time outside the country

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Just received my packet I-751 back from USCIS California, because i submitted it with insufficient funds and they asked me to resubmit the form with correct amount fees, so i will just print an other form I-751 out then change the date and have my wife and me sign it then send it tomorrow to Department of Homeland security

P.O. BOX 30111-30115

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0111

I will send it early tomorrow morning and i hope that it will get there on monday morning ( January 21, 2013 ).

I am so mad for that mistake and i will resubmit it with exactly the same evidence then everything will be all right . Thanks everyone for viewing my post and i hope that you will make more than double look on your packet every time you will send something to any of the USCIS facilities..

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

I am so worried about filing for Citizenship and i want to do it while my I-751 is pending. But i am getting ready to send my N-400 in November 11,2013 but am little worried since i got trips outside of US and one of them i stayed outside for about 207 days but i am still living to my US citizen, happily married and have a Daughter together. I am planing too get an other trip in August and i will be outside of US for 4 month's and 23 days and my total days outside of US would be 422 days outside of US. I don't know if i should hire a Lawyer or if i would have enough evidence to provide to USCIS as proof that i still tight my continuous resident in US. The reason why i spent those days outside of US is that i enroll to medical school in Dominican Republic and me and my wife still paying for my schooling and i don"t know if USCIS will understand that. I have a pending I-751 . I need lots of advice from you guy's !!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** one post made as a reply to a different topic by a different member split and merged with this topic ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.