Sign in to follow this  
proud&loud

question about evidence

8 posts in this topic

im preparing the package for naturalization and im confused about how many evidences of marriage i have to send?

is tax transcripts enough ?

it's important in this step to provide more than one evidence,

transcript

kids

bills

bank account

rent

insurance.car insurance.

I would say at least 4 things.include your spouse attending the interview.

it's important in this step to provide more than one evidence,

transcript

kids

bills

bank account

rent

insurance.car insurance.

I would say at least 4 things.include your spouse attending the interview.

thanks for the answer, but other people wrote that u tax transcript will be enough... im really confused

Send ONLY and EXACTLY what is asked for in the instructions.

Take all the extras with you to the interview... including your spouse.

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

thanks for the answer, but other people wrote that u tax transcript will be enough... im really confused

are you applying for naturalization through marriage to a USC spouse ?

it depends how did you entered the states,

i couldn't see your time line to learn more about your history,

but I was guessing you are the beneficiary applying thorough your USC spouse,

when I interviewed for my naturalization,I was asked to provide at least 4 evidence for ongoing relationship between me and my USC spouse,

I had 3 things that time after I passed the test the officer asked me to mail him more.

are you applying for naturalization through marriage to a USC spouse ?

it depends how did you entered the states,

i couldn't see your time line to learn more about your history,

but I was guessing you are the beneficiary applying thorough your USC spouse,

when I interviewed for my naturalization,I was asked to provide at least 4 evidence for ongoing relationship between me and my USC spouse,

I had 3 things that time after I passed the test the officer asked me to mail him more.

so i need to take those evidences with me to the interview, not send them with my package?

so i need to take those evidences with me to the interview, not send them with my package?

yes.take them with you on the interview day,

also your original passport and green card and the appointment letter when you receive it.

Good luck

also a new pictures for you and your spouse together could really help.start taking from now with the date on them.vacation.party.with family and friends too.

Edited by washington1972

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.