Loverules

Who is excited for the new waiver

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I wonder what would the native americans do or say about it all?

Most likely nothing because they are citizens already and don't require visas.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Wahh wahh all of you whining that illegals are getting to do their stuff too should just be happy other ppl not in your situation are finally able to have the opportunities you alll are

Getting with your spouses. Talk about a bunch of rude, ungrateful people... Ppl in our position have been waiting patiently for a process like this to change so don't think you are the only ones who have suffered waiting. Sheesh.

People in your position? You mean, the people who come into the US illegally and make the process more difficult for everyone who is attempting to go about it the right way? Entering a country illegally is a CRIME. Not just in the US, either. The only person being rude and ungrateful on this thread is YOU.

Our Visa Timeline
USCIS
11/23/12: Package Mailed to Chicago Lockbox from Ireland
11/28/12: Arrived at Lockbox, Signed for by JOHN
11/30/12: NOA1; Transferred to NBC
12/06/12: NOA1 Hard Copy Received
12/19/12: Touched
01/16/13: NOA2 (47 days after NOA1)
01/21/13: Approved petition mailed to NVC
01/22/13: NOA2 Hard Copy Received
NVC
01/25/13: Petition arrived at NVC
02/11/13: Received Case#/IIN from NVC
02/11/13: Received DS-3032/AOS Bill Invoiced
02/11/13: AOS Bill Paid/DS-3032 Emailed
02/15/13: AOS Package sent to NVC
02/25/13: DS-3032 Accepted
02/26/13: AOS Package Accepted
02/26/13: IV Bill Invoiced
02/26/13: IV Bill Paid
02/27/13: IV Package sent to NVC
03/11/13: RFE: Irish Police Cert. (It's there, Idiot Stick just can't read Irish. "Garda" means "Police". Fool.)
03/20/13: Case Complete
04/01/13: Interview Date Assigned
Consulate
04/16/13: Medical
05/07/13: Interview...Denied 221(g). Now to find a joint sponsor. Good times.
05/22/13: Visa in Hand
07/30/13: POE Dublin

Citizenship

06/04/2023: N-400 Filed Online

06/05/2023: Receipt Sent

06/12/2023: Notice of Biometrics Appointment Received; Appointment Date 06/30/2023

x214.png

7uKb.png

Wahh wahh all of you whining that illegals are getting to do their stuff too should just be happy other ppl not in your situation are finally able to have the opportunities you alll are

Getting with your spouses. Talk about a bunch of rude, ungrateful people... Ppl in our position have been waiting patiently for a process like this to change so don't think you are the only ones who have suffered waiting. Sheesh.

Look you are completely out of line with your comment. Illegal is illegal you can dodge the issue beat around the bush and say whatever you want. Almost everybody in this forum could fly their loved ones to Mexico and run them across the border illegally but we respect the law and that is why we are here on this forum. So I would like to ask the moderators here to give you a boot out of this thread and let us carry on without trouble makers such as you. :thumbs:

I AM USC

Ungrateful? :rofl:

Zero sympathy.

Illegal = crime. As much as people beat around it, immigration is pretty black and white. If it's illegal - it should be punished. It's not very difficult. There are unfortunate cases of families being separated - but THAT, should really be thought of before doing anything ILLEGAL, as it is a known consequence.

I will be happy for those who did everything they could to be with their loved ones the right way, the legal way. Not everyone gets granted the same opportunities in life. I won't sit around feeling sorry for those who didn't get a certain opportunity, like no one sits around feeling sorry for me.

This is immigration and LAWS - not a Lifetime movie.

OH - and I'm mexican with mexican parents and a mexican husband. :thumbs: I state this because everyone knows it mostly benefits people from Mexico as it is our neighboring country. My parents did things the right way, I did things the right way. Good for them and good for me.

The very best of luck to anyone still waiting for their loved ones who are GOING THROUGH THE PROPER PROCESSING. :thumbs:

Thank you for this. This comment is right on the money. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I AM USC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.