16redvelvet

CSC July filers!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

What happen to CSC now? Its so sad that half of the july filers have not yet receive their NOA2... :crying:

This waiting game stressed me out...

I envy vj members who have their NOA2 already, I know I have to be patient but sometimes its driving me crazy checking our case status almost everyday and still under review.

I know God will give us his favor in His time, all I am asking is that my relationship to God will increase especially my faith that God will come into my heart and soul and He will answer all our prayers...

Have a great day everyone..:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are all on the same boat, waiting, was talking to my fiance just now and when i told him the delays is due to Obama's dream act he turned into bad mood. he said he was doing the right thing getting me legally then they prioritized those illegal immigrants, told him its your government we cant do anything, but to wait so sad..

Timeline

We are all on the same boat, waiting, was talking to my fiance just now and when i told him the delays is due to Obama's dream act he turned into bad mood. he said he was doing the right thing getting me legally then they prioritized those illegal immigrants, told him its your government we cant do anything, but to wait so sad..

Hi sis, were you able to submit a service request? one vj member said that their still processing july 17... :whistle:

Timeline

Hi sis, were you able to submit a service request? one vj member said that their still processing july 17... :whistle:

no sis he will submit service request on our sixth month daw..yes and he called yesterday he was told the same so he said we will wait because we are july 17th filer...

Timeline

no sis he will submit service request on our sixth month daw..yes and he called yesterday he was told the same so he said we will wait because we are july 17th filer...

When I check the VJ K1 historical graphs, it says NOA1 to NOA2 at CSC is currently 106 days :blink: Sept 22 are now being processed. :wacko:

Then I searched NOA2 CSC received by date here.. Looking at some of the entered dates for NOA1, I am calling BS...either a lot of these people have some kind of "in" in the system and are getting petitions forwarded in 1-3 months, or they have no idea what they are filling out in their timelines.

Folks, it does others no good if you fill in the wrong dates in the timelines... :bonk:...or perhaps they slipped a hundred dollar bill on top of their K1 packet.... :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.