H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

No they replied to the senator and told him that this case was added to the line of transfer on this date and it's going to be transferred to Djibouti and there's no time frame how long have u been waiting since you recieved your first email that ur case will be transfered

I emailed NVC Expedite on Monday and they replied to me on Thursday.

I contacted my congressman, she said spoke to them The day before they replied to me. I'm guessing they wouldn't have replied so quickly if she hadn't contacted them.

Timeline

How long has it been since they accepted ur transfer

On Thursday, July 9th. The first time I sent to IVYemen, they sent me a transfer confirmation on May 28th but they sent it to Cairo anyway. I just don't trust them anymore.

Timeline

Sahran:

Have u checked the status of ur case with the CEAC website? Does it say ur case is in transit or something?? Or usually when a case is here, after the case number, u see the initials DJI, not CRO.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

Mine still says CRO next to the case number which means it's still in Cairo.

Timeline

Mines still says cro I guess it's still there but u said u emailed ivyemen on July 9 and recieved a con formation on May 29 how's that

The first time was on May 29 but they didn't send it like they said. So I waited I thought it was coming to Djibouti but it didn't.

This is the second time I received a confirmation but this time my case is in Cairo, not the NVC.

Bas yea, new cases like ours definitely come faster. InshaAllah khair. InshaAllah we all hear good news before the end of Ramadan.

Inshallah we all do!!! The first time u request it is when they put your case in the line to transfer but when they have ur case already to go to the embassy like ur case when it went to Cairo it has to go there first so they could clear the post first then they will forward the case to Djibouti. It just sucks that we can't contact Cairo for any information

Timeline

Inshallah we all do!!! The first time u request it is when they put your case in the line to transfer but when they have ur case already to go to the embassy like ur case when it went to Cairo it has to go there first so they could clear the post first then they will forward the case to Djibouti. It just sucks that we can't contact Cairo for any information

Does ur case say Ready? Or something else?

The guy at the Egyptian embassy in Amman Jordan is the bald guy at window A the first window on the left that guy is very rude all he asked for was a copy of her passport and for me to write on the case number on the passport copy and my phone number and he told us that he would call us within a week or so but he never did.

So I found a travel agency in amman Jordan called Blue beech travel The guys name is abu rashid he's the owner, here is his number 0799398412 tell him Yousef Aljaradi sent you and he will help you

I went to him and he filled out all of the application work and he told me that he knows the Councilmen at the Egyptian embassy

Once abu rashid filled out the application he told me to take it and give it to the guy at the Egyptian embassey

The guy at the embassy was shocked at the paperwork and told me who told you to do this I told him that I know a guy that knows the councilman so he got afraid and gave my wife a visa he took the passport and told me to pick up the passport within four days I went to pick it up with passport and I booked the tickets with him if you book the tickets with him he doesn't charge you for the paperwork

Take it one step at a time and call that guy if you have any problems send me a message anytime

Thanks bro for the info.

When did your wife apply for Egyptian visa in Amman? We are in a very similar situation. We have recently applied at the Egyptian embassy in Amman but they never asked for a case number (about 2 weeks ago). We just put the reason for travel is to attend an interview at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.

the Egyptian embassy hasn't asked your wife for security clearance prior to visa issuance?

Timeline

Thanks

My wife got the visa to Egypt around a month ago

They didn't ask for any security clearance or anything like that but like I said call that guy His name is abu Rashid

Just three days ago a guy messaged me regarding the visa to Egypt I told him to just call abu Rashid and he arrived at cairo today without any problems they got their visa within two days and his I wifes interview is tomorrow so make sure you contact that guy he can get your paperwork done for you real quick

Thanks bro for the info.

When did your wife apply for Egyptian visa in Amman? We are in a very similar situation. We have recently applied at the Egyptian embassy in Amman but they never asked for a case number (about 2 weeks ago). We just put the reason for travel is to attend an interview at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo.

the Egyptian embassy hasn't asked your wife for security clearance prior to visa issuance?

Thanks

My wife got the visa to Egypt around a month ago

They didn't ask for any security clearance or anything like that but like I said call that guy His name is abu Rashid

Just three days ago a guy messaged me regarding the visa to Egypt I told him to just call abu Rashid and he arrived at cairo today without any problems they got their visa within two days and his I wifes interview is tomorrow so make sure you contact that guy he can get your paperwork done for you real quick

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

It has been 40 days since they said they will transfer my case has anyone in this form had there case transfered from Cairo to Djibouti

ONE OF MY FREIEND talked to the person in the wondow of us embassy in digbouti.

and the person said . THE embassy start to finshed the visas that in the embassy and will transfire all cases to digbouti.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.