H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

I am also in Amman, Jordan right now I went to the Egyptian embassy about a week ago to fill out an application for my wife for her entry visa into Egypt all they asked for is two copies of her passport, two passport style photos, and her NVC case number.

How long did it take you after you went to the embassy to apply for an entry visa for your wife did you actually get the visa? Also did they call you when the visa was ready or did you come back after two to three weeks and ask them if it was ready?

Also after you entered Egypt did you contact the US embassy in Cairo by email to give you an interview date or did you go the embassy?

How long after you arrived in Egypt is your wife's interview date?

Thank you so much.

The guy at the Egyptian embassy in Amman Jordan is the bald guy at window A the first window on the left that guy is very rude all he asked for was a copy of her passport and for me to write on the case number on the passport copy and my phone number and he told us that he would call us within a week or so but he never did.

So I found a travel agency in amman Jordan called Blue beech travel The guys name is abu rashid he's the owner, here is his number 0799398412 tell him Yousef Aljaradi sent you and he will help you

I went to him and he filled out all of the application work and he told me that he knows the Councilmen at the Egyptian embassy

Once abu rashid filled out the application he told me to take it and give it to the guy at the Egyptian embassey

The guy at the embassy was shocked at the paperwork and told me who told you to do this I told him that I know a guy that knows the councilman so he got afraid and gave my wife a visa he took the passport and told me to pick up the passport within four days I went to pick it up with passport and I booked the tickets with him if you book the tickets with him he doesn't charge you for the paperwork

Take it one step at a time and call that guy if you have any problems send me a message anytime

Timeline

this is very usefull is it ok if i give my cuz this number so he can contact him nd use ur name

hes been stuck in jordan for a month.

does anyone know anyone who transferred there case to algeria??

Timeline

this is very usefull is it ok if i give my cuz this number so he can contact him nd use ur name

hes been stuck in jordan for a month.

does anyone know anyone who transferred there case to algeria??

Ya no problem

Timeline

Hi Is there anyone here that got their visa from the American Embassy in Cairo Egypt if so I just wanted to know at the interview do I have to pay any Aramex shipping fee or any fees please let me know because I didn't pay any fee and I just wanted to double check thanks it was a immigrant visa

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Zanoubia and Juju2010

Have you tried emailing Cairo if so are they replying to your question. Has any case transferred to Djibouti that you know of that was waiting from Cairo.

Yes I know couple people that their case were already sent to Cairo and had and interview there and their cases were transferred to Djibouti and got an interview there already? It took them 2 months since they requested the transfer and case arrival to Djibouti and interview assigned so don't give your hopes up. Be patient and inshallah everyone gets their soon

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Was this recently and was it sent from the nvc to Cairo or from Sanaa to cairo

Yes this was recently and it was from Nvc to cairo

Miss Yemen if I recall wasn't yours in Cairo to

No mine was still at Nvc and case has been transferred already to Djibouti and got an interview and was approved.

It's true when they say when transferring case from nvc to embassy is better than embassy to embassy... But it takes atleast 2 months from Cairo to Djibouti that I know of

Timeline

Zanoubia and Juju2010

Have you tried emailing Cairo if so are they replying to your question. Has any case transferred to Djibouti that you know of that was waiting from Cairo.

When I email the Embassy in Cairo, they said they didn't receive any request to transfer.

But this time I emailed NVC, Djibouti, and Cairo at once. And then 2 days ago I received an email from NVC Expedite that my file is going to be transferred to Djibouti.

Does that mean it's official or are just tryin to keep me quiet like last time?

Btw it usually takes the same amount of time that Missyemen stated above. New files take atleast a month to get here and another month for the appointment. But old cases that were in Yemen take months to get here.

Timeline

That's what I recieved when made a complain to the senator they emailed the senator and told them that ur case was added on the list on June 1 so if it's 2 months then I should here something in a couple of weeks

You received an email from NVC after the senator contacted them?

No they replied to the senator and told him that this case was added to the line of transfer on this date and it's going to be transferred to Djibouti and there's no time frame how long have u been waiting since you recieved your first email that ur case will be transfered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.