H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is anyone else not getting replies from the Djibouti embassy by email? All of last week I sent multiple emails and not even a single reply. I also tried calling them but every time the operator forwarded me to someone to talk to they did not answer. Does anybody know what I can do. I need to get a hold of somebody quick.

Thank you.

Idk of any other way other ghe emailing but what I know is that these past few weeks the embassys system is down so they can't print any visas or anything at the moment. But haven't u received a reply yet or not because I was thinking of emailing them too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I requested a case to transfer to Djibouti 40 days ago and still no response from them? I tried emailing but no one replied. Did anybody go through this situation? What should i do? Any advice?

Timeline

When I sent an email for transfer I recieved nothing from the Djibouti email, and the NVC did not receive a transfer request, but when I sent email to Ivyemen@state.gov they replied a week later saying they will transfer case to Djibouti, so try that maybe and make sure to include the visa entry and stamp on the passport as attachments in the email.

Timeline

When I sent an email for transfer I recieved nothing from the Djibouti email, and the NVC did not receive a transfer request, but when I sent email to Ivyemen@state.gov they replied a week later saying they will transfer case to Djibouti, so try that maybe and make sure to include the visa entry and stamp on the passport as attachments in the email.

I called NVC and they said they recieved the request on May 14 but im so worried and confused. I didnt recieve anything till this day. Should i email ivyemen and tell them why is it taking so long for my husband to get an interview appointment if the request was made 40 days ago?

Timeline

I called NVC and they said they recieved the request on May 14 but im so worried and confused. I didnt recieve anything till this day. Should i email ivyemen and tell them why is it taking so long for my husband to get an interview appointment if the request was made 40 days ago?

Yes explain it to them, I don't think it will hurt to try. And you should have asked if your file had arrived in Djibouti or not.

Timeline

It takes anywhere from one month to 2 months to transfer a case from Cairo to Djibouti

How come for others it is shorter period, did that happen to you and where did u get that information.

I requested my case on May 26 from Djibouti and on the 28 Ivyemen I recieved a email from both that they will transfer my case but threw experience with other people it's taking that time frame to transfer. And plus when u email the embassy in Cairo they don't give u accurate info

Has anyone been waiting more then 2 months to transfer

Timeline

Yes explain it to them, I don't think it will hurt to try. And you should have asked if your file had arrived in Djibouti or not.

I will do that, thanks for your help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.