H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

My spouse is at dijbouti she couldn't get a visa to enter cario it's very hard

but did they request from her all of the information they requested from my husband? and asked her to send them through aramex courier services?

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

alhamduillah, I just got an email today from Cairo stating that my husband's file has been received. they included some things they wanted from him

1. Photocopy of applicants passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2. Photocopy of applicants birth certificate (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

3. An Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) signed by the petitioner/I -864 w for children under 18 years old.

4. Sponsors last year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only).

5. Medical exam from applicant

6. 2 photos of the applicant on a white background (frontal face view)

7. DS260 for all applicants and add a note about the Invoice ID to enter the applicants DOB in YYYYMMDD

8. Login to your website at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg, and create your profile.

Upon receipt of the required documents, we will schedule an appointment for the final visa interview on the first available slot.

I.got the same letter and then 2 weeks letter they sent me an email to let them know when my husband gets there to cairo so they cab give him an appointnent

Edited by Bntelyemen

Timeline

alhamduillah, I just got an email today from Cairo stating that my husband's file has been received. they included some things they wanted from him

1. Photocopy of applicants passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2. Photocopy of applicants birth certificate (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

3. An Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) signed by the petitioner/I -864 w for children under 18 years old.

7. DS260 for all applicants and add a note about the Invoice ID to enter the applicants DOB in YYYYMMDD

8. Login to your website at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg, and create your profile.

Upon receipt of the required documents, we will schedule an appointment for the final visa interview on the first available slot.

[/quote

BUT you forget to copy the bagging of the massage

Please note that we received your file electronically at post, we would like to schedule your case for an interview as soon as possible, please inform us when you have arrived in Egypt and provide us with your contact information so that we can contact you to schedule an appointment.

Please prepare the following documents for each person applying for a visa and send them to our office via Aramex courier service:

3. An Affidavit of Support (Form I-864) signed by the petitioner

7. DS260 for all applicants

THAT what i get from cairo.

NOW iam in dijbouti and i request to transfer my case to here.

I now it takes long time .which could be over three months.but i have tow witting .

[/quote

Please note that we received your file electronically at post, we would like to schedule your case for an interview as soon as possible, please inform us when you have arrived in Egypt and provide us with your contact information so that we can contact you to schedule an appointment.

Please prepare the following documents for each person applying for a visa and send them to our office via Aramex courier service:

I now it takes long time .which could be over three months.but i have tow witting .

[/quote

[/quote

[/quote

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

1. Photocopy of passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2. Photocopy of birth certificate

3. A copy of your divorce certificate (If previously married and divorced)

4. Police certificate from your country of nationality if you are 16 years old or older

5. Police certificate if you lived in a different country for more than 12 months and you were 16 years or older at that time.

6. An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the Petitioner and notarized before either a notary public in the U.S. or a consular officer at the embassy.

7. Petitioners most recent year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only). Please also bring the most recent W2 form and a job letter indicating current salary and length of employment

8. Medical exam for applicant as attached, medical examination report should be submitted on the day of the visa interview. Applicants are advised to schedule their medical examination 3weeks prior to the date of their visa interview.

9. Applications: DS-160 application online application form: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/, please print the confirmation page and send it along with the documents.

10. 2 photos face view photos with a white background for the applicant-(5*5) Passport size with white Background (no modifications or touch ups permitted)

11. Fees: Login to your profile at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg, print your deposit slip ( CGI ) and pay the fees 265$ at your local CIB bank.

This is what i got too. But the funny thing is why do i have to pay $265? And how is my husband suppose to get to Cairo

if they are not issuing visas to Yemeni nationals. Im so confused!!!!

Timeline

I requested a transfer to Djibouti and this is what i get. My husband has been there for almost a month. When i called NVC they said there is nothing on his file that says that a transfer was requested!! Then i get an email from ivyemen telling me to send a photo of my passport and my husbands and the Djibouti visa etc... i dont get it i already got an email from Djibouti telling me to wait 2-7 days untill they transfer the case. That was 3 weeks ago. Ya Allah Saidni!!!!

Edited by uandaforever2011

Timeline

1. Photocopy of passport (the original to be submitted on the appointment date)

2. Photocopy of birth certificate

3. A copy of your divorce certificate (If previously married and divorced)

4. Police certificate from your country of nationality if you are 16 years old or older

5. Police certificate if you lived in a different country for more than 12 months and you were 16 years or older at that time.

6. An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the Petitioner and notarized before either a notary public in the U.S. or a consular officer at the embassy.

7. Petitioners most recent year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only). Please also bring the most recent W2 form and a job letter indicating current salary and length of employment

8. Medical exam for applicant as attached, medical examination report should be submitted on the day of the visa interview. Applicants are advised to schedule their medical examination 3weeks prior to the date of their visa interview.

9. Applications: DS-160 application online application form: https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/, please print the confirmation page and send it along with the documents.

10. 2 photos face view photos with a white background for the applicant-(5*5) Passport size with white Background (no modifications or touch ups permitted)

11. Fees: Login to your profile at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/eg, print your deposit slip ( CGI ) and pay the fees 265$ at your local CIB bank.

This is what i got too. But the funny thing is why do i have to pay $265? And how is my husband suppose to get to Cairo

if they are not issuing visas to Yemeni nationals. Im so confused!!!!

The u.s embassy in Cairo Egypt are helping Yemeni people with their Egyptian visa so they can go to their interviews. They sent out an email today to my friend who had interview that already passed. They told her to email them his Djibouti address , Djibouti visa for entry , and a number to call them. They are starting to fix the problem of yemenian getting a hard time getting to Egypt. I just thought you guys should know that. If you want more information you can contact the u.s embassy in Cairo and they will tell u what they need to help get to Egypt. I hope this helps

Timeline

Can someone here please help me if they know anything.

My case was about to go to Egypt, bas Alhamdulillah I caught it before it did. Then I received an email from the NVC saying my case will be transferred to Djibouti with the new case number that was about to go to Egypt which begins with YTC2015******.

Does anyone know if they give u another case number once it's in Djibouti?? It's been a week since they told me its guna be transferred but my new case number comes up as "your search did not return any data".

Some people I know received emails after I did but with DJI case numbers and their search comes up as "ready".

The embassy doesn't answer or accept emails anymore, and I just don't know what to do anymore.

Timeline

Can someone here please help me if they know anything.

My case was about to go to Egypt, bas Alhamdulillah I caught it before it did. Then I received an email from the NVC saying my case will be transferred to Djibouti with the new case number that was about to go to Egypt which begins with YTC2015******.

Does anyone know if they give u another case number once it's in Djibouti?? It's been a week since they told me its guna be transferred but my new case number comes up as "your search did not return any data".

Some people I know received emails after I did but with DJI case numbers and their search comes up as "ready".

The embassy doesn't answer or accept emails anymore, and I just don't know what to do anymore.

I called the NVC this morning and mentioned about my status online saying data not found, and the guy said its becuase my folder is still in transit it has not arrived there, once it does it will show status. And said I can call again next week and they will let me know if it has arrived and then I can request a transfer or stay there. It's just confusing becuase to my knowledge I thought they had it or how else would my husband have an interview. Ala Allah!

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I called the NVC this morning and mentioned about my status online saying data not found, and the guy said its becuase my folder is still in transit it has not arrived there, once it does it will show status. And said I can call again next week and they will let me know if it has arrived and then I can request a transfer or stay there. It's just confusing becuase to my knowledge I thought they had it or how else would my husband have an interview. Ala Allah!

I had the same problem at first, when i entered the new case number it tells me no data found, but when i got an email from embassy in cairo that my case has arrived, i checked the status and it said ready and mentioned that it was ready for an interview.

also, when people are sending an email to the embassy in cairo, who is the person that replies to you? does it say at the end of the email MO?

Whoever this guy/lady is they arent being helpful at all. I sent this long email asking for some clarifcation on some of the things they are requiring and he/she sent back a respone saying "kindly be advised, if you're having problems with ds-260 you need to contact NVC" In my email i stated that i already filled out the ds-260, does that mean i need to fill it out again (based on what they are asking in their email).

Timeline

I had the same problem at first, when i entered the new case number it tells me no data found, but when i got an email from embassy in cairo that my case has arrived, i checked the status and it said ready and mentioned that it was ready for an interview.

also, when people are sending an email to the embassy in cairo, who is the person that replies to you? does it say at the end of the email MO?

Whoever this guy/lady is they arent being helpful at all. I sent this long email asking for some clarifcation on some of the things they are requiring and he/she sent back a respone saying "kindly be advised, if you're having problems with ds-260 you need to contact NVC" In my email i stated that i already filled out the ds-260, does that mean i need to fill it out again (based on what they are asking in their email).

Yea the person that responded to mine is MO,

From my understanding about the ds-260 is you only print your confirmation page, and they can look it up as long as they have that, I believe you log in using and ID number and if you not sure of it the NVC will give it to, it's the same one given to you when you fill the application out.

Timeline

Can anyone please clarify why some people are getting interview appointments with actual dates while others are getting an email stating to send all documents to the US Embassy in Cairo. I don't get it? I got an email just like that and when I check my status it says ready but my sister got an interview appointment with an actual date for her husband. I have the same case number and she received a new case number that starts with YTC. Please if anyone knows why this is done please reply I'm so confused. One more thing I got an email from Cairo asking for photos of my husbands visa, passport and his address in Djibouti. In the email it states that the US embassy is working with the Egyptian authorities to ensure that qualified Yemeni IV applicants are able to receive Egyptian visas and travel to Cairo for interview. That's really great news I just hope that the egyptation authorities will be willing to cooperate and provide us with visas.

Timeline

I called the NVC to ask for a status update, but all they told me was that my case is no longer with them because it was sent to Djibouti last Thursday, and from that day, they no longer have anything to do with my case.

Has anyone here had a case that is YTC and received an appointment in Djibouti or atleast saw an update on the CEAC website when u check ur case number??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.