H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Idk of its a good thing or a bad thing to be honest. It's taking so long. He turned the papers and everything in a week ago and no cheng to my status until today.

My case is under administrative processing. Idk what I should do to understand what is it that I'm supposed to do other than wait.

I tried calling the department of state but it redirects me to the nvc.. I might just call them

Inshallah it's a good thing. I think after this, u get an approval and a visa. Inshallah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

update (nothing great anyway)

After Cairo sent an email telling me that my case was still at NVC, I called NVC and the representative confirmed that they sent it on May 20th. I asked does it matter what case number i give them (the SAA or YTC) he said yeah and that i should give them the YTC because they wouldn;t have record of the SAA (even though the first represenative said it doesn't matter :{) I sent an email back to Cairo with the YTC case number and they told me that they haven't received it yet and that when they do they will contact me. Call me crazy or whatever, but Yemeni cases are sent electronic, so does it really take this long to receive? I would understand if it was sent by mail, but electronic. it's crazy wallah. I feel like they are playing us. First they get everyone's hope up by saying we are going to help and blah blah and then they just take their sweet time or everyone gives you something different.

Did you send them proof that you're in Djibouti? Or have the Embassy do so for you?

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

update (nothing great anyway)

After Cairo sent an email telling me that my case was still at NVC, I called NVC and the representative confirmed that they sent it on May 20th. I asked does it matter what case number i give them (the SAA or YTC) he said yeah and that i should give them the YTC because they wouldn;t have record of the SAA (even though the first represenative said it doesn't matter :{) I sent an email back to Cairo with the YTC case number and they told me that they haven't received it yet and that when they do they will contact me. Call me crazy or whatever, but Yemeni cases are sent electronic, so does it really take this long to receive? I would understand if it was sent by mail, but electronic. it's crazy wallah. I feel like they are playing us. First they get everyone's hope up by saying we are going to help and blah blah and then they just take their sweet time or everyone gives you something different.

They told me it doesn't matter either if I give the the old one it automatically takes then to the new one. When u check ur status does show u ur status or does it say no data found

Timeline

Has anyone who has had their cases transferred to Egypt successfully been able to get a visa to enter Egypt to finish their case? Also I know that recently Alhodaida and Almocha have been hit with strikes does this mean that there are no more ships leaving or entering from or to Djibouti from those ports?

Timeline

They told me it doesn't matter either if I give the the old one it automatically takes then to the new one. When u check ur status does show u ur status or does it say no data found

My case number says no data found as well.

Timeline

I was wondering if anyone had the same experience befor I requested a transfer to dijbout I recieved a new case number which starts with ytc has any one been threw this and how long will it take to transfer to dijbouti

That's what happened to me. But hasn't reached Djibouti yet.

Timeline

My case was transferred to cario after I sent a request to transfer it to djbouti how long does it take to get there and how long does it take to transfer it to djbouti

Please any info helps

Did u send another email after receiving that new number?

Timeline

Yeah but it was to late it was already mailed out they said it was mailed on May 28. Please any info on what I could do would be appreciated

Is that what the NVC said? Did u try emailing the Cairo embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.