H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Salaam,

My info pass went well alhamduillah.

When do you get to hear from Nvc?

@dream how do you know they re scheduling appointments?

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Filed: Timeline

I have a question, does Nvc contacts the person overseas first for an interview or do they request AOS first? Also for the AOS do we need passport pics for husband in Yemen or no?

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

NVC .will start shedulling new appointment on29 march until 15APRIL.

I HOPE EVERY ONE GET APPINTMENT LETTER. EVEN ABDURABH MANSOR HADY.

HHHH.

How do you know

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Nothing new. No word back from the embassy about getting the appointment letter after the proposed appointment date but they did update the timestamp on the case on the ceac website. My fiance went to Dr. Mutawakkal to do his medical and he was very nice. This week we also got our police clearance too. Hoping that they start moving for all of our sakes!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Salaam,

My info pass went well alhamduillah.

When do you get to hear from Nvc?

@dream how do you know they re scheduling appointments?

Well first check the uscis site and see if you have been approved. If you have been approved then you will get a NOA2 in the mail within a week. Afterwards you should check out this link:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/478133-nvc-filers-february-2014/

Read posts 1 & 2. Good luck!

Nothing new. No word back from the embassy about getting the appointment letter after the proposed appointment date but they did update the timestamp on the case on the ceac website. My fiance went to Dr. Mutawakkal to do his medical and he was very nice. This week we also got our police clearance too. Hoping that they start moving for all of our sakes!

Yes I hope we hear that people are getting appointments for May.

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Timeline

NVC SHEDUL new appointment date start from the last tow days until the bagining of tow weeks.

I ASKED THE LOYER. ALSO. I asked the profesionel in other website.

ALSO. THERE IS WEBSITE SHOW YOU ALOT OF INFO ABOUT VISA PROCESS .

Timeline

i got the green card in the mail yesterday. it took a month and a half since i paid it nd got it . god is good ppl so lose faith . also this is to dream come true dont say that the embassy is going to give out appointments cuz ppl will get exited then they will end up gettin upset when they dont eveyones case is dofferent and everyone will get an appointment but when its there time to and i dont think everyone will get an appointment at the same time so just wait and try contactin them if u want but stop saying everyone will get an appointment. im sorry i just relly had to say that cuz it gets me mad evrytime u say the embassy will be giving appointmwnts on this month or the following. dont be mad please but its true.

Timeline

sami99- the uscis elis website were u payed the gee it shows wats step its on but it doesnt say if the green card is ready or sent or anything now its closed cuz i got it already. the website should be more informational

Timeline

NVC .will start shedulling new appointment on29 march until 15APRIL.

I HOPE EVERY ONE GET APPINTMENT LETTER. EVEN ABDURABH MANSOR HADY.

HHHH.

Who is your lawyer

Timeline

MY lawyer is al marfah.

NEAR the embassy.

Lol al matfah????this is my advie take it or leave it, they all are lairs

Even the employees in the us embassy they not have idea about it

Just let al marefah to check the documemts

And ask tjem to be honest with you, they usually feel happy if you would have more interviews so ask them to be honest

And ask them if there documents are expired because some application forms so they us embassy in Sanaa will ask you to fill the new form or if there is new forms the us embassy put in its website

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.