H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Rali33,

did you have an interview in the Detroit office or no?

How long did they take once your file was transferred to Detroit until they approved it for you?

You mentioned that I will be talking to a person at a window, so I won't meet with an immigration officer?

It was a Info pass appointment, and the person at the window is an immigration officer. At the time they didn't give me any good news but a month later they did email me that I had to be interviewed at the detroit field office and then a week later they approved my case without the interview.

Filed: Timeline

Rali33,

What was the timeframe for all of this? When did you apply for i130? And when did they transfer your file to Detroit? When did they approve your i130 in Detroit? I haven't heard anything from Detroit and my Infopass is next week. I am just so sick of this waiting game.

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi all - I wanted to up date you. Remember this is for a K1 fiance visa - my fiance was scheduled an appointment for 3/19. The bad thing about this is we did not recieve the letter sent via usps to my address until 3/21. It was postmarked on 3/20. The letter inside from US Embassy Sana'a had a date of 2/14 on the letterhead. So i guess we will try to get this rescheduled but a bummer that they actually post marked the letter after the actual date of scheduled interview. We also recieved an email reply back two weeks ago with no indication of an intv. My fiance received no calls or emails. I guess the only thing I could have done was contact the NVC again to see if they had anything on the books. I'll let you know how this turns out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi all - I wanted to up date you. Remember this is for a K1 fiance visa - my fiance was scheduled an appointment for 3/19. The bad thing about this is we did not recieve the letter sent via usps to my address until 3/21. It was postmarked on 3/20. The letter inside from US Embassy Sana'a had a date of 2/14 on the letterhead. So i guess we will try to get this rescheduled but a bummer that they actually post marked the letter after the actual date of scheduled interview. We also recieved an email reply back two weeks ago with no indication of an intv. My fiance received no calls or emails. I guess the only thing I could have done was contact the NVC again to see if they had anything on the books. I'll let you know how this turns out.

Why didn't you get an email? And inshallah they give another appointment soon.

THE us embassy in sanaa.must write in their websit the new sheduling every month as egypt doing.

There's a lot of things that the US embassy of Sanaa should be doing but they don't do. Edited by Sleepless_36

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

There was no emails to me more my fiance. Case status just says ready. Also when they wrote back two weeks ago they did not even mention we had an appointment scheduled. We've sent off a letter and we'll get it rescheduled. So silly though.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

AMELABDULLA. YOU HAVE TO CHECK EVERY DAY THIS WEBSITE.

AND I THINK YOUR CASE WILL BE READY FOR INTERVIEW ON COMING APRIL.

THIS WEBSITE

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.