H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I don't like Lufthansa lol we used to go on that one but its awful, we r leaving tomorrow morning inshallah with the emirates flight

USCIS: (286 days)

10-04-2010 - Married

04-07-2011 - I-130 Sent

04-14-2011 - NOA1 Received

01-26-2012 - NOA2 Received

NVC

02-06-2012 - Case Number Assigned

02-08-2012 - Received AOS Fee

02-08-2012 - Received DS-3032

03-01-2012 - Emailed DS-3032

03-02-2012 - Paid AOS Fee

03-30-2012 - Emailed DS-230 & Police Clearance

04-10-2012 - Received Checklist

06-??-2013 - Emailed AOS

07-25-2013 - Case Complete

10-29-2013 - Packet 4 Received

12-31-2013 - Interview ----Administrative Processing

01-20-2014 - Embassy called to go in on Wednesday the 22nd

01-22-2014 - picked up visa, yyaaayyyy

Timeline

شباب صادفت مشكلة صغيرة عند محاولتي لدفع 165 دولار

هل لازم اكتب بالموقع رقم المعاملة مبدوا ب SAA

كمان Alien number هل لازم ابدا بحرف A

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

You detroit people are lucky when it comes to flights. I dont like to fly with any airline other than emirates and my cheapesr ticket from san francisco is 1200 but its worth it

Timeline

I don't like Lufthansa lol we used to go on that one but its awful, we r leaving tomorrow morning inshallah with the emirates flight

Emirates has the BEST reviews and service!

Tisalo bil salama inshallah:)

P.S And don't forget to keep updating us and your timeline on everything till you husband gets his citizenship.

You detroit people are lucky when it comes to flights. I dont like to fly with any airline other than emirates and my cheapesr ticket from san francisco is 1200 but its worth it

P.S And don't forget to keep updating us and your timeline on everything till your spouse get the citizenship.

Timeline

No one likes Lufthansa, lol.

Good luck Hun, Insha'Allah you arrive safely.

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

P.S And don't forget to keep updating us and your timeline on everything till you husband gets his citizenship.

P.S And don't forget to keep updating us and your timeline on everything till your spouse get the citizenship.

My wifes case just got a case complete a week ago and shes due to give birth in 2 months so its looks like ill be on this thread for a while

Timeline

When does the status change on the state department visa website...mines currently says At NVC. So when should it change and what will it change to?

it should change to Ready when it's time for the interview at the embassy Edited by Antiseir

Timeline

M husband got his visa today alhamdullah for everything ya rab and h93 the rj flights go straight to ny they dont stop anywhere else iv took it so many times never stops in canada .. y would it stop in canada?? is it cuz u guys transfer to detroit cuz it goes straight to ny. also cheaper as well with rj airlines

Timeline

M husband got his visa today alhamdullah for everything ya rab and h93 the rj flights go straight to ny they dont stop anywhere else iv took it so many times never stops in canada .. y would it stop in canada?? is it cuz u guys transfer to detroit cuz it goes straight to ny. also cheaper as well with rj airlines

Alf alf mubrook!!!!!! Perfect timing :D

Tisalo bil salama inshallah

Everyone please pray we get a call today our case got updated today. YA RAB.

Try emailing the embassy a couple of times it helps a lot.

Make sure u put your cell number with case number on the the subject line.

Your all in my prayers

Timeline

i know nd its funny cuz i guess all that waiting took the excitment away im not all hyped about it i guess cuz we still gotta find an apartment there nd stuff its hard work

Timeline

i know nd its funny cuz i guess all that waiting took the excitment away im not all hyped about it i guess cuz we still gotta find an apartment there nd stuff its hard work

Allah Kareem

Mabrook

antiseir- inshallah they call u soon dont worry to much its good that they r updating ur case that means a good sign

Insha'allah Ya Rab

Alf alf mubrook!!!!!! Perfect timing :D

Tisalo bil salama inshallah

Try emailing the embassy a couple of times it helps a lot.

Make sure u put your cell number with case number on the the subject line.

Your all in my prayers

I email them a lot but they don't respond.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.