H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi all -

I've followed this thread for awhile. Not applying for a Marriage Visa - but a K1 Fiance visa. Our papers were sent to the embassy in November 2013. Am I playing it right that we are just at this point waiting for an appointment and that they will either call me/him or send a letter/email with the appointment date. I see people are saying anywhere from 3-9 months to get an appointment scheduled. I'm happy that things have started to roll again and hoping things stay calm and the embassy open like us all. But what do I do now - just wait until I hear from them? And, how do I expect to hear of the scheduled appointment? I'm a little nervous because my fiance is in Amman, and I'm afraid he's going to miss this ever important phone call. We did update the embassy via email that he was traveling and gave is JO number. Just curious your thoughts.

Thank You!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

shahara- u have to wait for the interview appointmentbu cant do anything they wont call u or him they send u an email to both ur emails if u both signed up for email uodates and they might send it to ur p.o box thats if it gets there but they will most likely send it to ur email.

nagiobaid- its hard to get an appointment on the appontment system everything is either booked or no openings so email them over and other saying there are no available dates open for u to make an appointment if u get no response try contacting a senator.

Also guess what u guys

......, my husband has a pick up date on feburary 5th. omg im so excited never thought this day would come but inshallah we will be out of here soon togther. after a week .. Allah is good.

shahara- u have to wait for the interview appointmentbu cant do anything they wont call u or him they send u an email to both ur emails if u both signed up for email uodates and they might send it to ur p.o box thats if it gets there but they will most likely send it to ur email.

nagiobaid- its hard to get an appointment on the appontment system everything is either booked or no openings so email them over and other saying there are no available dates open for u to make an appointment if u get no response try contacting a senator.

Also guess what u guys

......, my husband has a pick up date on feburary 5th. omg im so excited never thought this day would come but inshallah we will be out of here soon togther. after a week .. Allah is good.

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Timeline

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Yayy congrats!!!

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Yayy congrats!!!

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

guys ,listten to me, when i check (the interview appoitment schedule ) at us embassy in india

they takes 1125 case in the month.

whats going on.

why the embassy in yemen is the worst.

we have to send alote of via emile to obama or any one . to help us.........

Appointments-for-February2014.pdf

Timeline

ok sorry u guys i dont know why that got posted like a hundred times but anyway thanks im so happy to inshallah everyone can feel the same happiness and even more. patience is a good friend

Timeline

ok sorry u guys i dont know why that got posted like a hundred times but anyway thanks im so happy to inshallah everyone can feel the same happiness and even more. patience is a good friend

I will tell you way because you so happy.

YYYYYYYAH congrats .

Timeline

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Also guess what u guys

Congrtas Alhamdillah now u guys can leave together.

Timeline

thanks antiseir lets just see if he gets it on the5th inshallah. did they update ur case again

Insha'allah he gets it on the 5th YA RAB. No update since January 7 insha'allah khair.

Timeline

guys ,listten to me, when i check (the interview appoitment schedule ) at us embassy in india

they takes 1125 case in the month.

whats going on.

why the embassy in yemen is the worst.

we have to send alote of via emile to obama or any one . to help us.........

[/quote

ANY one have emiles .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.