H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

yeah i will leave after 30 mins and I will reach Sanaa at 7 am then I will have breakfast amd go to us embassy

insha allah I will get the visa tomorrow

same to your husband insha allah he got it or at least to give him white slip to pick up the visa

pray for us

if I get the visa i will return by plane ^__^ if not then the bus is waiting me -__-

Think positive, Inshallah you all get your visas

Your in my prayers!

Timeline

u guys if they ask my husband where is ur wife what should he say ??? cuz i been here for a year and 4 months

Well you can't exactly lie because they'll know. But I don't think they'll ask at this point. You already had your interview, this is merely a drop off. So they won't ask questions. They didnt ask my husband anything when he went to drop off his passport.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

quote name="Sami99" post="6784005" timestamp="1390935875"]

yeah i will leave after 30 mins and I will reach Sanaa at 7 am then I will have breakfast amd go to us embassy

insha allah I will get the visa tomorrow

same to your husband insha allah he got it or at least to give him white slip to pick up the visa

pray for us

if I get the visa i will return by plane ^__^ if not then the bus is waiting me -__-

ANShallah.you return by plan.

Timeline

yea thats wat i told him inshallah khair ya rab inshallah they dnt ask him questions . one of the ppl that got there visas on the sameday as their drop ofc was someone my husband know thry didnt ask him anything they just took the stuff from him and then said wait nd then gave him the visa ..

Timeline

my husband today went and gave them what they asked for and they told him ok go home and we will call you. he said they gave him a paper i havnt read it yet cuz hes on his way home. im kinda pissed but atleast they have the passport now. he said that they said everythin is complete but a lil more processing to do idk wat the heck that means. nd he said he wasnt the only one they said the same thing to two others nd there wasnt alot of ppl today. i guess its better if they call instead of the app slip cuz if they call its for sure its ready nd not a maybe. oh yea nd there was no questions. so i think im gonna be bookin my ticket first and leaving.

samii do u mind if i asked u where u from. cuz 7 hours is a long time to travel going to sanaa.

Timeline

Salam alikum

Well, Alhamdulilah for everything

1) The good news !!

I got the VIsa ^__^

Alhamdulilah ahamdulilah

2) the bad news !!

I tried to return by plane but no seats available -__-

I am from Aden, yeah it is long trip specially the bus go first from Aden to Taiz then to Sanaa sometimes it takes 10 hours -__-

Timeline

Salam alikum

1) The good news !!

I got the VIsa ^__^

Alhamdulilah ahamdulilah

2) the bad news !!

I am from Aden, yeah it is long trip specially the bus go first from Aden to Taiz then to Sanaa sometimes it takes 10 hours -__-

Alf alf mubrook Sami!!!

Timeline

my husband today went and gave them what they asked for and they told him ok go home and we will call you. he said they gave him a paper i havnt read it yet cuz hes on his way home. im kinda pissed but atleast they have the passport now. he said that they said everythin is complete but a lil more processing to do idk wat the heck that means. nd he said he wasnt the only one they said the same thing to two others nd there wasnt alot of ppl today. i guess its better if they call instead of the app slip cuz if they call its for sure its ready nd not a maybe. oh yea nd there was no questions. so i think im gonna be bookin my ticket first and leaving.

samii do u mind if i asked u where u from. cuz 7 hours is a long time to travel going to sanaa.

Inshallah he gets his visa so u both will both can be reunited soon!

Timeline

samii congrats and ull be on a plane soon to the us so dont worry bout the one here. also ur english is good for someone in living in yemen.

hk93- thanks i hope so but we just argued cuz he still wants me to wait nd i dnt want tocuz my sis is giving birth soon also i need to start my prenatal care cuz im already in my third trimester.

Timeline

samii congrats and ull be on a plane soon to the us so dont worry bout the one here. also ur english is good for someone in living in yemen.

hk93- thanks i hope so but we just argued cuz he still wants me to wait nd i dnt want tocuz my sis is giving birth soon also i need to start my prenatal care cuz im already in my third trimester.

If you want my advice, I think it's best you go ahead since your pregnant. That way it will be easier for you and easier for your husband so you can get everything ready before he comes.

Timeline

hk93- yea i am cuz thats wat i told him nd its not weather he likes it or not i told him i make my own decsions thats the only reason y he got mad

Edited by MyVisa Journey

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Salam alikum

1) The good news !!

I got the VIsa ^__^

Alhamdulilah ahamdulilah

2) the bad news !!

I am from Aden, yeah it is long trip specially the bus go first from Aden to Taiz then to Sanaa sometimes it takes 10 hours

YOU can sleep in my house. GIVE me your fhone.i will call you .if you want.

Congrats my friend.

Timeline

hk93- yea i am cuz thats wat i told him nd its not weather he likes it or not i told him i make my own decsions thats the only reason y he got mad

Try giving him sometime maybe a day or 2 then talk about it together.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.