H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

dream come: i hope all ur dreams come true inshallah . lol dont rush it everything will come in time they dnt take that long for first time interviews.

Timeline

H-A-N .. omg hru and thanks im just glad there on track again and how is ur new life now ??

H93... congrats and thanks as well inshallah u guys get there safely

samii.... inshallah u get it with no worries

antiseir.... inshallah they do call u soon.

sweetlove... thanks alot .. how is ur new life are things going well now that u guys are reunited

also my husband went to sanaa in the fajr so no time to get the criminal sheet but he went to abbas the doctor nd he said even though ur last medical says one year the embassy told him to gove only six months to all so he hot a new medical exam done and he already had the photos. now lets just see what happens tomorrow inshallah kol khair ... thank you for everyone who have me in their prayers once again lol. i hope everyone who wish good for people could also experience all the goodness they deserve as well. i hope that made sense lool

Insha'allah habibti

Timeline

OMG. ok first of all thank you so much to everyone who has kept me in there prayers.Second of all i just wanna tell you guys my husband finally got a csll to come on the28th. the guy called him at4:30 in the afternoon and said come with ur passport, teo photos, medical exam. but now my questions are does he have to get a new medical exam or does he have to bring the first one cuz i read it and it says it expires after a year and it hasnt been a year. and are the photos they need 5/5. and they said first bring the police paper but then said never mind and its been more then 6 months.

Yay!!! Congrats... And it's about time, you guys were in ap for so long. I'm so happy you guys got the call. Inshallah your husband gets the visa soon. So happy for you.

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Timeline

I just wanna congratulate h93, blissful beauty, and ahmedtaiz whose spouses' finally received their visas and are done with their visajourney (hope im not forgetting anyone else). Congratulations!!! And good luck to the ones who are about to go pick it up soon. As for the rest of us who are still waiting inshallah we'll be hearing good news soon. Inshallah khair.

*USCIS:

*NVC:

Timeline

Thanks sleepless38 inshallah no more long waits for noone.

question- last time at the interview they asked my husband if i went to america with a visa or a us passprt. i dont even know cuz i was 6 i dont remember wat really happened i just followed my dad and thats it loool so u think i went with a passport cuz thats what we said last time with a passport but im not sure.

my dad was a us citizen before he applied for us so i would get a passport right

Timeline

I just wanna congratulate h93, blissful beauty, and ahmedtaiz whose spouses' finally received their visas and are done with their visajourney (hope im not forgetting anyone else). Congratulations!!! And good luck to the ones who are about to go pick it up soon. As for the rest of us who are still waiting inshallah we'll be hearing good news soon. Inshallah khair.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness!

My visa pickup is next week inshallah khair

Inshallah you and everyone else gets a call really soon they are moving really fast!

Let's all keep our heads up

Remember Patience :)

Timeline

my husband went today and there were so many ppl he said that he came out at 2:00 nd they said to come back tomorrow morning . he added that there were three who dripped there passport and recoeved visa on the same day

Timeline

my husband went today and there were so many ppl he said that he came out at 2:00 nd they said to come back tomorrow morning . he added that there were three who dripped there passport and recoeved visa on the same day

that's great insha'allah he gets it tomorrow. What did they take from him.

Timeline

Congrats! Inshallah you get your visa tomarrow.

Allah yawafgkom inshallah!

Timeline

they didnt take anything they just took down his case number and said theres no time today come back tomorrow. but there were so many ppl there he said.

but inshallah he gets it tomorrow so we can leave together. nd thanks guys keep prayer for us till were done lol

samii- ur going tomorrow right. i told him someone from this page is going tomorrow.

Edited by MyVisa Journey

Timeline

they didnt take anything they just took down his case number and said theres no time today come back tomorrow. but there were so many ppl there he said.

but inshallah he gets it tomorrow so we can leave together. nd thanks guys keep prayer for us till were done lol

samii- ur going tomorrow right. i told him someone from this page is going tomorrow.

Insha'allah he gets it tomorrow.

Timeline

Oh ok that's great. Inshallah he gets it tomorrow. And that's so weird that they give people visas on the same day. First time I heard of this.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness!

My visa pickup is next week inshallah khair

Inshallah you and everyone else gets a call really soon they are moving really fast!

Let's all keep our heads up

Remember Patience :)

Inshallah this time they finally give your visa.

*USCIS:

*NVC:

Timeline

yeah i will leave after 30 mins and I will reach Sanaa at 7 am then I will have breakfast amd go to us embassy

insha allah I will get the visa tomorrow

same to your husband insha allah he got it or at least to give him white slip to pick up the visa

pray for us

if I get the visa i will return by plane ^__^ if not then the bus is waiting me -__-

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.