H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

hk93- they might call u for a faster pick up cuz theats wat they seem to be doing these days ppl who were in feb are gettin calls to go this month lets hope so inshallah

You see I was in contact with both my senator and congressmen. Ii got a reply about 2 weeks ago saying that if it's not ready by 2/4 they will call me saying it's not ready.

If it is ready then they won't call me and I'll have to come on my pink slip date 2/4.

So inshallah khair.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

hk9302010,

You said that.you cantact with sanator and congresman.

my question is.if i contact with one of them.can they help me.and make the national visa center scheduling

my case faster.

THANK .my friend.

Timeline

hk9302010,

You said that.you cantact with sanator and congresman.

my question is.if i contact with one of them.can they help me.and make the national visa center scheduling

my case faster.

THANK .my friend.

Yes, they both can help. I contacted them when I was on the NVC stage & got an interview in November 2013.

Timeline

Dream comes truth- when did you get case complete from Nvc

And sami99 same question

Dream comes truth- when did you get case complete from Nvc

And sami99 same question

Timeline

So many people I know got calls from the embassy to go with their I.D. this past week. I just hope they don't schedule too many people that they can't have all the visas ready.

My husband is in Sanaa and will go to his original appointment tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Lets see if they will let him in and give him his visa...

Timeline

So many people I know got calls from the embassy to go with their I.D. this past week. I just hope they don't schedule too many people that they can't have all the visas ready.

My husband is in Sanaa and will go to his original appointment tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Lets see if they will let him in and give him his visa...

that's right, but I am so hopeful ^__^

I hope all of you get your visa soon

insha allah on 30 JAN. I will return to Aden with my visa and I will write all processing steps with dates and I will be free to help anybody because finally I will leave my work :)

Edited by Sami99

Timeline

And here for u all to and Insallah ya rab u all get what u want wallah the same I want for my self I want for u all Insallah ya rab Allah help u all

Timeline

My husband went today and he got into the embassy and he gave the guy at the window his pick up slip and he typed some stuff into his computer and he told my husband that hes scheduled to pick it up tomorrow and that although the visa is ready, he cannot give it to him today and to come back tomorrow. I think it's because they gather them to one place to pass out for that given day. Anyhow, my husband is getting his visa tomorrow!!!

( Praying for my visa journey,Insha'Allah ya Rab you're next.)

Edited by H93

Timeline

My husband went today and he got into the embassy and he gave the guy at the window his pick up slip and he typed some stuff into his computer and he told my husband that hes scheduled to pick it up tomorrow and that although the visa is ready, he cannot give it to him today and to come back tomorrow. I think it's because they gather them to one place to pass out for that given day. Anyhow, my husband is getting his visa tomorrow!!!

( Praying for my visa journey,Insha'Allah ya Rab you're next.)

hmmm hope he will get the visa tomorrow

well I hope they will not do that to me o_0

I dont want to stay in Sanaa

I think today Ahmedttaiz will get the visa

and 3 days later I will go there -__-

pray for me and ahmedtaiz

Edited by Sami99

Timeline

OMG. ok first of all thank you so much to everyone who has kept me in there prayers.Second of all i just wanna tell you guys my husband finally got a csll to come on the28th. the guy called him at4:30 in the afternoon and said come with ur passport, teo photos, medical exam. but now my questions are does he have to get a new medical exam or does he have to bring the first one cuz i read it and it says it expires after a year and it hasnt been a year. and are the photos they need 5/5. and they said first bring the police paper but then said never mind and its been more then 6 months.

Timeline

OMG. ok first of all thank you so much to everyone who has kept me in there prayers.Second of all i just wanna tell you guys my husband finally got a csll to come on the28th. the guy called him at4:30 in the afternoon and said come with ur passport, teo photos, medical exam. but now my questions are does he have to get a new medical exam or does he have to bring the first one cuz i read it and it says it expires after a year and it hasnt been a year. and are the photos they need 5/5. and they said first bring the police paper but then said never mind and its been more then 6 months.

Alhamdallah congrats!!

If it's been more than 6 months renew the police paper just to be safe.

Again congrats !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.