H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

i have a question for blissful beauty did they call ur husband to his cell ? nd did u guys give them ur home number as well and is it working ir is it disconnected if you did? cuz outs is dissconnected so im wondering if they call nd they see its disconnected will they wonder why we dont pay it ?

Timeline

Embassy just called our house phone and said my husband needs to bring his ID and come in this Monday at 10 a.m.

That's great! They are moving fast :)

Inshallah you get your visa that day.

Keep us updated

Timeline

Embassy just called our house phone and said my husband needs to bring his ID and come in this Monday at 10 a.m.

thats great is he going to pick up his passport .. and also i wanted to ask did they check ur case status before they called ?

Timeline

i have a question for blissful beauty did they call ur husband to his cell ? nd did u guys give them ur home number as well and is it working ir is it disconnected if you did? cuz outs is dissconnected so im wondering if they call nd they see its disconnected will they wonder why we dont pay it ?

Our house number doesn't ring most of the time so we just gave them his cell number. Alhamdulilah he got his visa today thank god they didnt ask him anything or look for anything, they had ALL our papers and his passport. The appointment was for 10 am and he called me 11:45 am and inshallah everyone else gets it, they seem to be moving a lot faster now.

USCIS: (286 days)

10-04-2010 - Married

04-07-2011 - I-130 Sent

04-14-2011 - NOA1 Received

01-26-2012 - NOA2 Received

NVC

02-06-2012 - Case Number Assigned

02-08-2012 - Received AOS Fee

02-08-2012 - Received DS-3032

03-01-2012 - Emailed DS-3032

03-02-2012 - Paid AOS Fee

03-30-2012 - Emailed DS-230 & Police Clearance

04-10-2012 - Received Checklist

06-??-2013 - Emailed AOS

07-25-2013 - Case Complete

10-29-2013 - Packet 4 Received

12-31-2013 - Interview ----Administrative Processing

01-20-2014 - Embassy called to go in on Wednesday the 22nd

01-22-2014 - picked up visa, yyaaayyyy

Timeline

Our house number doesn't ring most of the time so we just gave them his cell number. Alhamdulilah he got his visa today thank god they didnt ask him anything or look for anything, they had ALL our papers and his passport. The appointment was for 10 am and he called me 11:45 am and inshallah everyone else gets it, they seem to be moving a lot faster now.

Congrats yayyy!!!!

Congrats yayyy!!!!

H93 your next inshallah:))

Timeline

alhamdullah nd congrats inshallah now u can be reunited . mabrook once again to both of u

My visa journey they updated my husbands three times and the last time which was on the 20nth they called my husband from the embassy and told him to go with his ID. My case status says issued so inshallah today is the day. I haven't been waiting long like most on here but waiting was getting annoying inshallah ya rab everyone that's been waiting gets good news in 2014.

u said they updated ur case three times right what dates were they updated before the 20th

@@@@h93 inshallah u guys get good news and he gets the visa and finishs the process i now u been waiting soo long good luck

Edited by MyVisa Journey

Timeline

I really think you guys should pay your house phone bill because they only called our house phone, they didnt even try his cell. And to answer your question, my husband had a visa pick-up for this Sunday but they cancelled it for this Monday,

Timeline

@h93 yea ur right i told him to go do it tomorrow cuz it might be the reason y its been disconnected for a while no one uses it thats y nd my husband cant remember if he gave the embassy during his interview his cell phone number . and tell inshallah this is it for u nd ur husband inshallah he gets the visa.

Timeline

@h93 yea ur right i told him to go do it tomorrow cuz it might be the reason y its been disconnected for a while no one uses it thats y nd my husband cant remember if he gave the embassy during his interview his cell phone number . and tell inshallah this is it for u nd ur husband inshallah he gets the visa.

Don't sweat it. When I was at the embassy they asked everyone for a house and cell phone number so I'm sure he just doesn't remember.

Timeline

Don't sweat it. When I was at the embassy they asked everyone for a house and cell phone number so I'm sure he just doesn't remember.

yea i told him that. im like i think i remember u sayin they asked for the house phone nd cell phone seperetly not with the paper that asks for the numbers of friends and neighbors. but idk its just that its almost 8 months in AP we might be denied allah yistir

Timeline

I'm sure they're not gonna deny you. Don't think like that Hun. They're not gonna deny you because you've been married for years and you have kids together.

im just curious wats takin so long and what time did they call ur husband nd r u leaving with him.

Timeline

Today was my daughter's appointment to for her passport and she got approved they told my wife to come get her passport and my. Daughter the same day feb,19 Insallah everything goes good and everyone gets there's Insallah ya rab

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.