H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

well glad to hear that just hope everyone rlse can say the same.

ANSHALLAH.

BAY.THEWAY. I HAVE TO THANK YOU.BECAUSE YOU ANSWERE AND SUPPORT EVERY ONE ON THIS BAGE.

. ﺷﻜﺮﺍ ﻛﺜﻴﺮﺍ ﻟﻤﺠﻬﻮﺩﻙ ﺍﻟﺮﺍﺋﻊ ﻓﻲ ﻣﺴﺎﻋﺪه ﻛﻞ ﺍﻟﺎﺻﺪﻗﺎﺀ ﻓﻲ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺼﻔﺤﻪ.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

well glad to hear that just hope everyone rlse can say the same.

ANSHALLAH.

BAY.THEWAY. I HAVE TO THANK YOU.BECAUSE YOU ANSWERE AND SUPPORT EVERY ONE ON THIS BAGE.

. ﺷﻜﺮﺍ ﻛﺜﻴﺮﺍ ﻟﻤﺠﻬﻮﺩﻙ ﺍﻟﺮﺍﺋﻊ ﻓﻲ ﻣﺴﺎﻋﺪه ﻛﻞ ﺍﻟﺎﺻﺪﻗﺎﺀ ﻓﻲ ﻫﺬﻩ ﺍﻟﺼﻔﺤﻪ.

i try my best to help others cuz i now i have so many questions that i want answers to as well. and u seem to be doing alot of research urself nd helping out alot. keep up the good work. i know lately this past week or two i have not been posting as much im just pissed of from waiting for everything .... the visa, travel plans, family, pregnancy., im suprised my blood pressure isnt going up from all of this.

Timeline

i try my best to help others cuz i now i have so many questions that i want answers to as well. and u seem to be doing alot of research urself nd helping out alot. keep up the good work. i know lately this past week or two i have not been posting as much im just pissed of from waiting for everything .... the visa, travel plans, family, pregnancy., im suprised my blood pressure isnt going up from all of this.

Remember think positive, think about the blessings around you and know that everything happens for a good reason. Keep your head up :)

Timeline

HK when is your pick-up data?

Lets make an honest vote on who thinks my husband's visa will be ready. I'm gonna say no, it won't be ready. So stressful!

im not slow or anything but i seriously forgot which one of u got sent back 3 times is it H93 or Hk93

inshallah u both get it this time cuz i feel ur pain but even more

Timeline

im not slow or anything but i seriously forgot which one of u got sent back 3 times is it H93 or Hk93

inshallah u both get it this time cuz i feel ur pain but even more

Hey, yea it's me & it was "2 times" not 3.

My next pickup date is on 2/04.

Timeline

HK when is your pick-up data?

Lets make an honest vote on who thinks my husband's visa will be ready. I'm gonna say no, it won't be ready. So stressful!

You'll never know some people luck they get it on their first time. Keep your head up:)

Timeline

Hey, yea it's me & it was "2 times" not 3.

My next pickup date is on 2/04.

but u said ur husband had an app on dec nd they told him to jan then u went nd they said feburary isnt that three times or am i wrong

Timeline

but u said ur husband had an app on dec nd they told him to jan then u went nd they said feburary isnt that three times or am i wrong

hey

what's wrong?

you said your husband would pick up the visa on 19 jan

what happened?

I already bought a ticket. the flight on 27 feb

and I suppose to pick up the visa on 18 Feb.

Timeline

No, read my timeline below.

I went on 12-04-13 then 12/29/13 for visa pickup (so twice I was returned).

When I went that day on 12/29/13 they then gave me a new "pink" visa pickup slip for 2/4/2014.

2/4/2014 hasnt came yet I'm still waiting... 2 weeks left.

Pray for me!

Timeline

hey

what's wrong?

you said your husband would pick up the visa on 19 jan

what happened?

I already bought a ticket. the flight on 27 feb

and I suppose to pick up the visa on 18 Feb.

Do NOT book plane tickets till you have the visa on your hand!

If I where you I would cancell now untill you have the visa in your hand.

Is this your first time going to pick up your visa?

Timeline

Do NOT book plane tickets till you have the visa on your hand!

If I where you I would cancell now untill you have the visa in your hand.

Is this your first time going to pick up your visa?

yeah it will be the first time to pick up the visa

and they gave me "white slip"

Timeline

No, read my timeline below.

I went on 12-04-13 then 12/29/13 for visa pickup (so twice I was returned).

When I went that day on 12/29/13 they then gave me a new "pink" visa pickup slip for 2/4/2014.

2/4/2014 hasnt came yet I'm still waiting... 2 weeks left.

Pray for me!

what was the reseason for the delay two times?

and also what is the your visa status on the website?

does it show "issued"?

thanks for your cooperation

Timeline

yeah it will be the first time to pick up the visa

and they gave me "white slip"

50-50% they will delay/return you & say they they'll either call u when your visa is ready or they will give another white slip with another date on it.

So, If I were you I would cancell my flight NOW before its too late.

Wait untill u got your visa at hand then book your flight.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.