07-25-2013 - Case Complete

10-29-2013 - Packet 4 Received

12-31-2013 - Interview ----Administrative Processing

01-20-2014 - Embassy called to go in on Wednesday the 22nd

01-22-2014 - picked up visa, yyaaayyyy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi, this is my first comment

"I don't know to to leave comment in the forum", any way i started read this website 2 months ago some comments made me worried and sad

I had to know some information before my interview and Alhamdulilah my interview went well

My wife applied for me 10 months ago and i had the interviw, I like the Staff and the US lady consul, they were so gentle and they didn't ask much questions as I prepared all the documents they requered

al hamdulilah I will pick up the visa on Feb

I would advice the other people to read and learn from each other

good luck for everybody

Timeline

"I don't know to to leave comment in the forum", any way i started read this website 2 months ago some comments made me worried and sad

I had to know some information before my interview and Alhamdulilah my interview went well

My wife applied for me 10 months ago and i had the interviw, I like the Staff and the US lady consul, they were so gentle and they didn't ask much questions as I prepared all the documents they requered

good luck for everybody

Congrats !!

Let us know how your visa pickup went.

Timeline

good luck for everybody

Congrats on your approval.

Would you mind telling us the date of your case complete and interview date.

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Timeline

Congrats on your approval.

Would you mind telling us the date of your case complete and interview date.

they sent this on 12.06.2013

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing

of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner

and attorney (if applicable) will be notified

and the interview was on 23.12.2013

Timeline

My wife to she was with a baby

they sent this on 12.06.2013

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing

of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner

and attorney (if applicable) will be notified

and the interview was on 23.12.2013

Timeline

Did you get White slip or pink and when do u get ur visa

Timeline

good luck for everybody

hi im just curious cuz u said ur wife applied for u 10 months ago. how long did it take till they transfered the case over to nvc . this the first time i hear that it took someone 10 months to get an interview after they applied. r u sure she applied for u 10 months ago?

Timeline

Ok guys im getting scared ive sent about 10 emails now and not even one response!? ??

me to i sent one threw my husbands email no automatic message

Ok guys im getting scared ive sent about 10 emails now and not even one response!? ??

Timeline

Yes same here. Do you know if the American workers are back to work after the holidays this is soo frustrating especially when you are so close to finishing ugghh!?

Timeline

The u.s embassy finally wrote back to my by email this is what they wrote

Thank you for your e-mail. This case is still located at the National Visa Center (NVC). Although the NVC has finished processing your petition, the case will remain with the NVC until there is an available appointment at the Embassy. Once an appointment is available, the case will be transferred to Sanaa and our office will contact the applicant to schedule an appointment. Until your case is transferred to Sanaa, please direct any inquiries to the NVC. You can reach them by e-mail at NVCInquiry@state.gov or by telephone at +1(603)-334-0700.

Best,

Sanaa IV Unit

Timeline

faithalba what ate you waiting for an app or in ap or wat i forget cyz so many ppl r on this website now

Yes same here. Do you know if the American workers are back to work after the holidays this is soo frustrating especially when you are so close to finishing ugghh!?

idk i wanted to know to i think they are its already been a week since new year

Timeline

The u.s embassy finally wrote back to my by email this is what they wrote

Thank you for your e-mail. This case is still located at the National Visa Center (NVC). Although the NVC has finished processing your petition, the case will remain with the NVC until there is an available appointment at the Embassy. Once an appointment is available, the case will be transferred to Sanaa and our office will contact the applicant to schedule an appointment. Until your case is transferred to Sanaa, please direct any inquiries to the NVC. You can reach them by e-mail at NVCInquiry@state.gov or by telephone at +1(603)-334-0700.

Best,

Sanaa IV Unit

yea they replied to me with the same thing when my case was still at nvc a while back

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.