H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Interview Scheduled for October 9th, 2013, YES October 9th after 3 days!

Expedited appointment.

My wife got a call earlier today in Yemen.

They told her to come to her appointment on the 9th.

Timeline

Expedited appointment.

OMG that's great!! Congrats.... How were u able to pull that off?? And btw when did u get case complete??

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Expedited appointment.

When was her original app.

Timeline

OMG that's great!! Congrats.... How were u able to pull that off?? And btw when did u get case complete??

she had a high risk twin pregnancy. I contacted my senator to have it expedited. they did. got it sent to the Embassy. Now she has an appointment! I'm so excited!!! oh and btw my identical twin boys were born three days ago :)

When was her original app.

this is her first appointment. Our NVC case complete was September 3rd, 2013.

Timeline

So sorry to hear that hope your boys are doing good. That's good they gave it to her inshallah everything goes well.

Alhamdullilah they are doing very well, they were born at 35 weeks but were 5.5 pounds each. I hope you all get your interviews soon as well inshallah.

Timeline

Yea guys I have a question what if the u.s embassy in sanna find out that my husband eats qat? Are they not gonna give him the visa cause I accidentally sended Uscis a picture of my husband eating qat and now it's in Nvc still not in sanna can I call Nvc to return the pics

Guys I really need ur help

Timeline

My wife was told to go to her appointment at the embassy in 3 days, but they didn't say anything about the medical exam!

What do you guys think will happen? should she rush and try to get the medical examination done tomorrow?

Also what do you guys think my wife should expect at the interview? What kind of questions should she expect?

Timeline

Hey guys I'm freaking out!

is it true that at the medical exam "Applicants are required to have a physical examination (to include complete disrobing)"

Disrobing?????? Really?!?!

Please let me know for anyone who has a spouse that has or has had the physical exam.

Edited by AladdinS

Yea guys I have a question what if the u.s embassy in sanna find out that my husband eats qat? Are they not gonna give him the visa cause I accidentally sended Uscis a picture of my husband eating qat and now it's in Nvc still not in sanna can I call Nvc to return the pics

Guys I really need ur help

Um, sorry to let you know but in the United States Ghat is a drug and that's a felony. Hopefully the picture doesn't show him holding the ghat. But that's a bad thing to send a picture. I don't think so. If I were I would just let it go and don't make it suspicious

Hey guys I'm freaking out!

is it true that at the medical exam "Applicants are required to have a physical examination (to include complete disrobing)"

Disrobing?????? Really?!?!

Please let me know for anyone who has a spouse that has or has had the physical exam.

She definitely all of her papers that you sent to the nvc. Like the affidavit of support etc. and definitely the medical exam. She can not enter the us with out the exam. But disrobing , I don't think so they gonna do that

Timeline

Um, sorry to let you know but in the United States Ghat is a drug and that's a felony. Hopefully the picture doesn't show him holding the ghat. But that's a bad thing to send a picture. I don't think so. If I were I would just let it go and don't make it suspicious She definitely all of her papers that you sent to the nvc. Like the affidavit of support etc. and definitely the medical exam. She can not enter the us with out the exam. But disrobing , I don't think so they gonna do that

Can she do the medical exam after going to her interview? Because there is no time to do the medical exam and get the results by this Wednesday. Why does she need a copy of the affidavit of support? Do they ask for that?

Edited by AladdinS

Can she do the medical exam after going to her interview? Because there is no time to do the medical exam and get the results by this Wednesday. Why does she need a copy of the affidavit of support? Do they ask for that?

They need everything, like the update of the affidavit of support. And her police record, she can go make an exam the same day and tell them that it's urgent. Just make sure she had everything on the list of papers that they sent you

Hey sent me a paper of what to bring

Timeline

They need everything, like the update of the affidavit of support. And her police record, she can go make an exam the same day and tell them that it's urgent. Just make sure she had everything on the list of papers that they sent you

Hey sent me a paper of what to bring

How long does it take to get the results back from the medical exam? She's gonna go to the one on Taiz St. Dr. Abbas AlMutawakil.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.