H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Do you guys think they are taking 3 months of case completes into 1 month of interviews?

For instance, May, June and July case completes all got interviews in April.

And maybe August, September and October case completes got interviews in May-June.

That would explain why Sandra86, a December case complete, has an interview in July.

?

Timeline

Do you guys think they are taking 3 months of case completes into 1 month of interviews?

For instance, May, June and July case completes all got interviews in April.

And maybe August, September and October case completes got interviews in May-June.

That would explain why Sandra86, a December case complete, has an interview in July.

I think its according to the number of cases completed and the number of cases they could interview at every month

any way ,seems every thing gana be better

Insha Allah they keep working at the same manner ,and u all get out of this .

Timeline

Yea, maybe they are moving along better.

Anyway, I decided to email the embassy to see what time and what else my husband should bring in with him along with his passport and I've noticed that they have an automated email that gets sent back right away saying this:

Dear IV Customers,

Please be advised that the Center for Disease Control has issued new
guidance regarding testing applicants for tuberculosis. The new CDC
guidance will require applicants for immigrant visas to obtain their
medical examination at least 3 days prior to their immigrant visa
interview. Embassy Sana'a will begin implementation of the new CDC
guidance on August 31st of this year. For those applicants with
appointments scheduled after August 31st, you will need to obtain your
medical exam at least 3 days prior to your interview. Thank You!

Sana'a IV Unit

Ok, thanks for the update but when will they answer my questions? Lol. I sent the same email twice and they send me their same email twice within seconds of sending mines.

Timeline

Hello everyone, for the "AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCE AND PATERNITY/MATERNITY" form what exactly are we suppose to include? examples ? What originals need to be included with this form?

Also can I get the form signed&stamped from here then sent by mail??

Because I can't come visit cause I'm working:/

Thanks in advance!

Timeline

all u need to do is fill it out and notari it and u dont need anything else with it u dont need evidence they wont ask for it. its ok if u dont go to yemen as long as u notarie it ok, good luck

I have a question about the affidavit of residence and paternity, who fills this out is me or my husband. I'm the petitioner and I'm applying for my husband to come to America. Just a random question just to get ready in advance lol

Timeline

so h-a-n is ur husband gettin his visa to on june 18th....

and to sweetlove the affidavit of residence is to be filled out by the petitioner who is filing for the spouse meaning u.

Timeline

ok and how come they asked for the documents again.. anyway let me know what they ask him or tell him. i wanna know if thye will ask him more questions i hope they dont .. good luck to ur husband and i hope he gets his visa ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.