H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

IR1/CR1 Visa:

Brooklynman- Case Complete: May 2012 Interview: April 1, 2013-- Approved

Yafa- Case Complete: July 2012 Interview: April 23, 2013... Rescheduled Interview: May 29, 2013.-- Was told to come back in 2 weeks

Missing you babe- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 21, 2013-- Needed another co-sponsor

albabeli- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 21, 2013-- Approved

MyVisa Journey- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 28, 2013-- AP

hk9302012- Case Complete: December 2012

Sandra86- Case Complete: December 2012

H93- Case Complete: March 2013

Sweetlove57: Case Complete: March 2012

RAli33: Case Complete: March 2013

K-1 Visa:

Neferure- NOA2: November 24, 2012 Interview: May 5, 2013... Rescheduled Interview: June 23, 2013

Sarah & Adnan- NOA2

Timeline

I guess good that nothing else is needed!!! Good luck hon. We are on AP as well!!!! It's been over 2 months!!!!

Hey do you mind telling us what month you got case complete from NVC and the date of your interview? Thanks. =)

Timeline

That is the ultimate routine for a male now. Has the interview, all documents are found, gets placed on AP for about 3-4months, gets call to bring in his passport, gets a receipt saying come back in two weeks with visa stamped in passport. If you ask me, thats not bad at all compared to what they were doing before.

That's not exactly the fairytale ending of walking away 'approved,' but honestly, that really isn't that bad and I can definitely live with that.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey do you mind telling us what month you got case complete from NVC and the date of your interview? Thanks. =)

Case complete: September 2008 interview date march 5, 2013

Timeline

Case complete: September 2008 interview date march 5, 2013

OMG cant believe that helpsmilie.gif nearly five years waiting for this damn interview

what happened ??Is that normal I mean u the only one who faced that or its normal in US embassy in Sanaa?

how could u make it ?

Its really frustrated ,

please tell me not and there were something missing crying.gif

Timeline

i have a question to any one here who may now about this. do u guys think that since my case is in ap now and the officer didnt take our passport he will be denied because they should have taken the passport so then they could just stamp the visa im gettin worried about this.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey Albabeli an yafa I don't know if you guys mentione this or not already so sorry for being redundant but i just wanted to clarify : ok both of you petitioned for your wives and both got interviews and approved and in two weeks the embassy inshallah will be giving them their visa's. Right? So at the moment does the embassy have your wives passports???? If anyone knows let me know please thanks!!!

Timeline

i have a question to any one here who may now about this. do u guys think that since my case is in ap now and the officer didnt take our passport he will be denied because they should have taken the passport so then they could just stamp the visa im gettin worried about this.

They don't take your passport if you are placed on AP, after AP is finished, they call you to bring in the passport. Why would you be denied if they verbally told you everything in your folder is fine? I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Timeline

i think they were suppose to put ur husbands file in ap and told him we will give u the vissa in two weeks and made a mistake .. do u think this might be the case.

Timeline

lol i know but im soo nervous cu i keep reading about it and its making feel nervous about being rejected i dont want to reappeal for him cu this is a tuff process my husband and i have nothin bad on our records and everything is all true about our info .. ok i think i will leave it in the hands of allah and relax

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.