H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

do u think its someone who wants to know what happened to him or r u sure its from the embassy why would they call and ask that and why then hang up what they wanted from him

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

You guys I wish this was true but I just called the dos hotline and they said he has been put on AP!!!!! :-( .... I think when the emails say we will call him when ready, it practically means he is in AP!!!! And the second time he went in they sent him home without a receipt... So they can do and say whatever they want!!!! I am so down right now I guess I just have to wait....:-( :-( :-( :-/

Timeline

Hello Guys

I have been observing your posts aproximately five monthes ,and I feel happy for the progress although its slow but its really help rising morale

now I'm little nervous cause the gap of 3 monthes missing info ,

(9-10-11) ClockWatch2.gif

its complecated I dono what a kind of sequence they follow ??

Inshalah I wont have to wait untill Sep ,its like applying for a new case sad.png

Timeline

Hello Guys

I have been observing your posts aproximately five monthes ,and I feel happy for the progress although its slow but its really help rising morale

now I'm little nervous cause the gap of 3 monthes missing info ,

(9-10-11) ClockWatch2.gif

its complecated I dono what a kind of sequence they follow ??

Inshalah I wont have to wait untill Sep ,its like applying for a new case sad.png

Insha'Allah some September, October and November filers come along soon and update us. For what it's worth, It only makes sense that the wait time for an interview is gonna keep getting shorter and who knows, you might get an interview date a lot sooner than you think. =)

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey guys I have a question for anyone out there who may know..... Is it true when you go in to receive your visa there is a fee the CO asks for???? I believe it's around $310 or $320...?????... For albabeli.. Was your wife asked to pay for anything ???

Timeline

I don't think so,

she was asked to pay 165 for the green card fees

and They told her to pay it online in the uscis website after she receive the visa,

Timeline

I don't think so,

she was asked to pay 165 for the green card fees

and They told her to pay it online in the uscis website after she receive the visa,

Did they require a fee to enter the embassy as well? Did the require to pay them in USD$ or YR?

Please details any info will help.

Thanks & Congrats!

Timeline

nop , there's nothing such as fee's to enter!!!

I have not heard that there's any fees at all,

where do you guys get this info from!!!

and for the visa fees you already paid that in the NVC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

For those of you that have interviews this week... Yafa and MyVisaJourney, I believe...good luck and will be praying for successful outcomes for you and your loved ones! Please let us all know how everything goes with your appointment smile.png

Timeline

Hello guys we just got back from sanaa and i have both good and bad news. good news is that our case seems to be complete and nothing more is needed the interviewing officer didnt say anything about our co sponsers he was quite convinced but the bad new is that our case was put on adminstrative process ..when i asked y he said it just is but dont worry it wont take long the most is 3 months and we will call ur husband in for another interview ..do u guys think this is good or bad. well to me it seems ok becasue he said ur case seems to be perfect nothing is missing or wrong.. but i think they want to do more of a background check i guess ..

Timeline

if you guys wanna know what questions were asked .... keep reading..

well as u know each case is very different and the interviewing officer doesnt always ask the same questions to every person anyway we were asked

questions they asked me ( petitioner)

1.how do you know the sponser?

2. where/what does he work?

they asked me another question based on my answer.

3.so why didnt your father inlaw apply for your husband then?

then i gave them a long answer. and he seemed convinced because i was telling the truth

4.what year did you get married?

5.your son was born in the U.S ?

6. how long have you been in yemen ?

questions they asked my husband...

1.where does your wife live in the U.S?

2.under whos name is this apartment?

3how many sibilings does she have?

4. name them from first to last....

then they asked him a question which was a true or false question

5.is her sisteer ____ married?

the answer was no.

and thats it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.