Lalo & Susana

I-134 Co-Sponsor Employment Letter

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

My father is going to be our co-sponsor and he has two jobs, one full time and one part time. My father is thinking about possibly leaving his part time job and will most likely do so in Feb or March. The other job which is his full time job makes a lot more than the 125% of poverty level for himself, my mother (his only dependent) and my fiance. I have employer letter from his full time job stating he is an employee in good standing, a full time employee and his salary. Do I need to get information from his part time job that he is most likely leaving or would just using his full time position be enough? On his tax returns it states both jobs but I would just inform the interviewer that my father is quitting his second job if he or she asks. Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

event.png

event.png

Removal of Conditions
08/25/2015: I-751 Sent 08/28/2015: I-751 Delivered

09/04/2015: NOA1 Received 09/25/2015: Biometrics Appointment
TBA: Interview Appointment TBA: Removal of Conditions Approved

AOS
06/11/2013: I-485 & I-765 Sent
06/13/2013: NOA1 Received (AOS & EAD)
07/11/2013: Biometrics Appointment 08/15/2013: EAD Approved
08/26/2013: EAD Card Received 09/16/2013: Interview Waived Letter Received
11/20/2013: AOS Approved

K-1
06/21/2012: I-129F Sent 06/27/2012: I-129F NOA1

12/21/2012: NVC Received 12/28/2012: NVC Left
01/07/2013: Consulate Received 02/27/2013: Interview Date

03/05/2013: Visa Received 03/15/2013: US Entry

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.