Wannavisa

Evidence

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello all, i have read numerous postings about what is needed to submit as evidence for the 129-f and cant find some things now. I checked the guides, but it doesnt answer a couple of my questions.

I was hoping you could help me with these things.

1. We have pictures, but none are hard copy and all are located on facebook. I am not in the USA right now and I do not have the ability to print them out at Walgreens, etc... So, can we just print them out in color on regular paper and write the info on the back? Must they be actual photo paper?

2. I thought I read somewhere that you could add affidavits from people stating that they know of your relationship and it is valid. Is this for the 129-f? Or, later?

3. Also, we have facebook chats, emails, and skype...i think I have information on my plane tickets...and, we never kept train ticets, etc...never thought to. Will this all be enough? I dont think we have anything with both of our names on it. :(. Very worried about that.

Thank you for your help with this. Havent even sent anything and I am already freaking out! Lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hello all, i have read numerous postings about what is needed to submit as evidence for the 129-f and cant find some things now. I checked the guides, but it doesnt answer a couple of my questions.

1. We have pictures, but none are hard copy and all are located on facebook. I am not in the USA right now and I do not have the ability to print them out at Walgreens, etc... So, can we just print them out in color on regular paper and write the info on the back? Must they be actual photo paper?

2. I thought I read somewhere that you could add affidavits from people stating that they know of your relationship and it is valid. Is this for the 129-f? Or, later?

3. Also, we have facebook chats, emails, and skype...i think I have information on my plane tickets...and, we never kept train ticets, etc...never thought to. Will this all be enough? I dont think we have anything with both of our names on it. :(. Very worried about that.

Thank you for your help with this. Havent even sent anything and I am already freaking out! Lol

1. Pictures don't have to be actual photos - they fit in the packet better as whole sheets of paper - if you're putting on regular paper, you may as well use a program and type the descriptions (not required, but why not make it easy for them).

2. I believe he affidavits are for the interview, but if you have them, you can include them as evidence.

3. If your relationship is legit, don't worry just include as much as you can to prove this. (I wouldn't overwhelm them with a bunch of stuff they have to sift through either).

I found the guides (at the top) very helpful with general concerns (which were very similar to yours) about how to apply and get this process going. Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Printed on plain paper with captions under them stating who is in them, where they were taken and the date they were taken is fine.

You can add them if you wish, but they do not hold a lot weight as evidence.

For the I-129F petition, you need proof of meeting in person as primary evidence, such as passport stamps, boarding passes, ATM/debit/credit card receipts or bank statements showing you spent money wherever/whenever it was you claimed to have been visiting with your fiance(e). Photos taken during those visits are secondary evidence of meeting. Proving your relationship comes later at the interview stage.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.