Maria-Adam

documents for interview /help

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

hi,what documents should we bring to interview just what we will receive in package or we must bring other documents?

interview in /morrocan consulate

Generally, the advice for Morocco is - bring everything you got. Which visa are you filing for - K-1 ? CR-1 ? Bring the items asked for in the package; also bring copies of every document you have submitted so far including your evidence of relationship (photos, copies of correspondence, phone records, plane tickets, etc. etc.; ) and bring any additional evidence that was not already submitted.

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

thanks ill bring evidence they didn t need them at nvc , my category of visa is f2a /marriage with green card holder

tell me evidence of our relashion such us pictures,call histoty,gifts.. are enough we should nt prepare other civil documents ?

Yes ! Bring copies of all documents and forms as well as copies of your evidence. Even though you have already submitted many forms as well as civil documents to USCIS and NVC such as your birth certificates, marriage certificate, etc. during the processing, you should make sure to bring copies of all this stuff to your interview (in case they maybe misplaced something - it's happened before.)

How long have you been waiting for your processing ? I know F2a can take a long time... Best of luck to you and your spouse for a speedy completion to your case.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi,what documents should we bring to interview just what we will receive in package or we must bring other documents?

interview in /morrocan consulate

Also-- if your birth certificate copy is expired, get a new one and have it translated!

I'd err on the side of bringing more and not less: I-864 and I-134 in case they want one over the other... new unexpired birth certificate...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

When my husband went for the spousal visa interview I had him bring copies of all we submitted. They only requested the interview letter in the start of the day, then the 2 photos. Nothing else. In fact all of our evidence was given back to him after the approval. Dont know if that is the same as what you filed for.

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.