ErinO

HELP INTERVIEW SOON!!!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys my interview is coming up on the 27th and I'm nervous as hell! Was wondering if a shoulder bag is allowed? Wud want to put all doc and album in the said bag.Also when I'm called to the booth or whatever they have do I place my bag on the counter or drop it on the floor beside me? Honestly don't knw. For those that hv been pls help us out here. Do I also tke my X-ray along? Or jus the sealed medical envelope and the vaccine doc. Pls helpsmilie.gif

God is love!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys my interview is coming up on the 27th and I'm nervous as hell! Was wondering if a shoulder bag is allowed? Wud want to put all doc and album in the said bag.Also when I'm called to the booth or whatever they have do I place my bag on the counter or drop it on the floor beside me? Honestly don't knw. For those that hv been pls help us out here. Do I also tke my X-ray along? Or jus the sealed medical envelope and the vaccine doc. Pls helpsmilie.gif

YES you can carry a shoulder bag, while i went for mine i had with me a roller suitcase and a shoulder bag as well...... you can carry any bag as far as what you have inside it just your documents and supporting evidence, and you dont have any sharp objects, phone etc....... Inside the interview room, i dropped my shoulder bag on the counter top and my suitcase on the floor, what i had inside my shoulder bag was mostly evidence the CO might ask for that way it will be quick for me to reach out and get........

Dont bother taking your X-ray, they wont ask for it just go with the sealed envelope and DO NOT open it until they ask you too do so......

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.