mr1nice

VSC Contact Info !

3 posts in this topic

Hi to all of you VJ "gangsters",

I am tired of waiting for VSC to get in touch with me and to tell me what is the problem with my K-1 application ,if there is any problem ,my 30 to 45 days is up and I need to know what is the problem. I mailied my 129F on 12/9/2005 and they received it on 12/12/05 and my NOA1 is dated from 12/15/05. On the web site last update is 12/16/05 and nothing since then.

As I mentioned above my 45 days is up ,what they told me in NOA1 ,so my next step is to get in touch with them ,either in person or by phone. I do not live far away from their office in St. Albens ,VT . What do you think ,is it better to go in person and to try to get some help or by phone ?? I know manny of you will tell be patient but it is not possible because you see some people who applied after me got their NOA2 and case is transfered to NVC and I am still waiting ,and I want to hold them for their word , in NOA1 they said it takes from 30 to 45 days .

I need yours opinions and advices what is the best thing to do and how to approach this situation.

Thank you in advance and God Bless !!

A&A

12/09/05= I mailed I-129F by USPS ,registred mail

12/12/05= I129F received by USCIS /Vermont SC

12/15/05= I received NOA1 by snail mail

02/10/06= Petition Touched ,finally something from USCIS

02/10/06= @ 5:00 PM ,just received e-mail from USCIS finally APPROVED ,

02/17/06= Received snail mail from VSC my petition approved

02/17/06= NVC Received

02/17/06= NVC Left

02/20/06= Consulate Received

03/06/06= US Embassy told her she can come 3/7/2006 for interview

03/07/06= Interview Date : VISA GRANTED & Will pick up VISA today

03/15/06= US Entry

05/11/06= Wedding

AOS/EAD

09/01/06= AOS/EAD mailed in to Chicago

09/05/06= USPS confirms delivery

09/12/06= NOA1 AOS & EAD arrives in mail

09/18/06= Received Biometrics appoint. letter

09/22/06= Biometrics appoint.

09/29/06= Received RFE in the mail..(BC not translated,even we had international (with English Vers.) BC

10/19/06= Email form USCIS: RFE Response received

11/01/06= Email form USCIS: Case transferred to California SC !!!

11/10/06= Touched

11/21/06= Email from USCIS , AOS Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I am waiting too!!!

I called them last week & they told me I have to wait until 30 days past the processing dates(example-I sent mine 12/8 they are processing 12/10 applications, I would have to wait until they are processing 1/8 applications).

I know how you feel-especially when some people are approved in a week. Some people even applied in mid-January & got approved. You can try to cal but I am sure they will give you the same info they gave me

I am really annoyed :angry:

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I'd go in person, if you live that near. It is easier for them to just tell you to call back in 30 days on the phone - but you can ask further questions, like where it is now, if you are right in front of them.

Our journey started in 2001 and it's still not over. It's been a rollercoaster ride all the way! Let me off - I wanna be sick!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.