srey

Congressional Help

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Has anyone on this website contacted their senator or congressperson for help with their petition and have gotten the following:

Good morning,

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the I130 Petition for Alien Relative, EAC-XX-XX-XXXXX, filed by XXX. Our records indicate this case is currently with and adjudicating officer. Please allow thirty days for review.

Thank you,

Immigration Services Officer "

What was the out-come of your request?

Edited by srey

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Yes, my congressman was of little help or his staff was. If you are way beyond the time line, try the USCIS Ombudsman. You appear just a few days past your expected date on VJ. Consult the actual time lines at USCIS and wait a week or two.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

Yes, my congressman was of little help or his staff was. If you are way beyond the time line, try the USCIS Ombudsman. You appear just a few days past your expected date on VJ. Consult the actual time lines at USCIS and wait a week or two.

I called on Wednesday and was told the current processing date was may 14. I had a service request than went beyond its time that led to nothing. I was transferred to a teir 2 whom took my info and was told that an officer will call me within 10 days, he said this was because of hurricane sandy and that there's a lot of callers. I'll contact Ombudsman tonight, thanks!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Keep the heat on them and make some one else a dancing chicken. The weather can be a major factor depending where you are being processed.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

Keep the heat on them and make some one else a dancing chicken. The weather can be a major factor depending where you are being processed.

My petition is currently at VSC. VSC was not affected by the hurricane.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.