chris and laura

How to fill the form DS-3032!! :) help

3 posts in this topic

I'm going to send it tomorrow in express mail to my husband but I have no idea how I can do that!! :/ please tell me!! Which address I have to put?? My is my husband the agent ??

If you don't know how to fill it out, then you can always just sign it, and let him fill it out, lol

Really, the form is simple. If you're not using a lawyer, then put your husband's name and mailing address!

Also, you can send an email to NVC with your choice of agent in addition to or instead of sending the hardcopy DS-3032. In any case, I believe you need to have your case number and your information needs to be loaded into the NVC system before they'll accept it (by mail or email).

Edited by Treva

USCIS: 307 days from NOA1 to NOA2 (no RFE's)

15JUN2012 USC married in Côte d'Ivoire
13AUG2012 I-130 sent by FedEx to Chicago
15AUG2012 I-130 packet delivered to mailroom, per FedEx.com
18AUG2012 NOA1, rcvd SMS & email saying case is routed to Vermont Service Center, later rcvd by snail mail
21AUG2012 the date on next I-797C received only by snail mail, says petition transferred to Lee's Summit,MO
28AUG2012 "touch" (website shows case was updated)
03OCT2012 the date casefile was sent to Atlanta, per phone call with ISO
01FEB2013 infopass at Atlanta, casefile has not even been assigned to anyone yet!

21JUN2013 NOA2, email received! USCIS website is updated! No SMS was received.

Letter rcvd later by snail mail from NBC, Lee's Summit, MO; however, I know file was adjudicated in Atlanta.

NVC:

11JUL2013 the date NVC says they received our file

19JUL2013 called and got Case # and IIN #, gave email addresses

22JUL2013 received DS-3032 and AOS invoice by email, mailed DS-3032

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.