^_^

Obama sold cocaine in college. Romney campaign refuses to use this information but the SuperPACs will...

52 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

Operatives close to the Romney campaign were contacted and rejected the information, the source told Radar.

“They didn’t want anything to do with it,” the source said. “They thought it was not anything they wanted to be associated with or anything their candidate would want to be associated with.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/president-obama-sold-cocaine-college-trump-charges-republicans-reject

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351009104' post='5774594]

A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

Operatives close to the Romney campaign were contacted and rejected the information, the source told Radar.

"They didn't want anything to do with it," the source said. "They thought it was not anything they wanted to be associated with or anything their candidate would want to be associated with."

http://www.radaronli...ublicans-reject

I support Romney, however the fact that a candidate used drugs in his youth is of little concern to me. IN other words ..YAWN

In fact I grew up in the 70's and Eighties. If you are running from President from my generation and you never at least smoked weed, you probably got some kind of social disorder.

I would be more inclined to vote for Obama if I knew he experimented with drugs in school.

I support Romney, however the fact that a candidate used drugs in his youth is of little concern to me. IN other words ..YAWN

In fact I grew up in the 70's and Eighties. If you are running from President from my generation and you never at least smoked weed, you probably got some kind of social disorder.

I would be more inclined to vote for Obama if I knew he experimented with drugs in school.

a drug dealer?

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351010921' post='5774676]

a drug dealer?

Drug dealer is a subjective term. Lots of guys in School supported a little recreational use by selling enough to have some to party with or being the person who went and got it for their friends.

I honestly think if Pubs jump all over this it will back fire on them.

Drug dealer is a subjective term. Lots of guys in School supported a little recreational use by selling enough to have some to party with or being the person who went and got it for their friends.

I honestly think if Pubs jump all over this it will back fire on them.

do you know how many americans have died on the front lines of the war on drugs?

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351009104' post='5774594]

"They didn't want anything to do with it," the source said. "They thought it was not anything they wanted to be associated with or anything their candidate would want to be associated with."

http://www.radaronli...ublicans-reject

To put this in perspective.. Who would you rather vote for:

Michael Phelps who has won 18 gold Medals, and got caught taking a bong hit at a frat party.

Or

The selfish ####### who took a picture of it and sold out all his friends to the Media, for personal gain.. Think about it..

To put this in perspective.. Who would you rather vote for:

Michael Phelps who has won 18 gold Medals, and got caught taking a bong hit at a frat party.

Or

The selfish ####### who took a picture of it and sold out all his friends to the Media, for personal gain.. Think about it..

if the job is to enforce the war on drugs, then phelps shouldnt even be eligible to run

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351011090' post='5774682]

do you know how many americans have died on the front lines of the war on drugs?

Way too damn many... That is why that stupid policy has to stop.

How long have we been fighting that war, How many have died, and how much progress has been made. Think ?

Would you like to collapse the Mexican drug cartels

Cut our prison population in half

Reduce crime by as much as 40% overnight

Increase our tax intake by Trillions

I could go on and on

Decriminalize drugs

Edited by Run Herschel Run

Way too damn many... That is why that stupid policy has to stop.

How long have we been fighting that war, How many have died, and how much progress has been made. Think ?

hmm.

ok, let's pull cops out of our most dangerous urban areas too. lots of cops have died and progress hasn't really been made.

let's pull out the po-po and just let the animals kill each other.

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351011401' post='5774702]

hmm.

ok, let's pull cops out of our most dangerous urban areas too. lots of cops have died and progress hasn't really been made.

let's pull out the po-po and just let the animals kill each other.

what do you think is a huge contributor to the violence in those Urban areas.. ?? It's easy just think

Alcohol is more costly to society than drug abuse. Should we outlaw it ?

Edited by Run Herschel Run

war on drugs?

http://www.drugsense.org/cms/wodclock

everybody knows the war on drugs is nothing more than a vehicle for our ever powerful police state, lining the pockets of private prison corporations and keeping the real war - class war - as segregated and unwinnable as ever.

VIVA LA PORTUGAL!

war on drugs?

http://www.drugsense.org/cms/wodclock

everybody knows the war on drugs is nothing more than a vehicle for our ever powerful police state, lining the pockets of private prison corporations and keeping the real war - class war - as segregated and unwinnable as ever.

VIVA LA PORTUGAL!

I don't know I would go that far, I just think it's bad policy from a bunch of out of touch people. end the end we both agree it's bad policy and I think more and more people are realizing how stupid it is.

It's amazing to me that my fellow conservatives who understand that putting a profit in thing is good, also have to understand that when you take the profit away things go out of business.

Romney has been saying it all year. There has to be profit for people to stay in business. Take away the profit,

Why didn't this SUPER IMPORTANT SCANDAL come out during the President's first campaign? Or during the last four years?