Jaysongalv

for my fiancee interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Lithuania
Timeline

I could only find my last jobs pays stubs and one from a job 4 years ago. I just started a new job and will be submitting one copy of my first check i received. My fiancees' co- sponsors will be submitting more information although i just found out they forgot to notarize the affidavit( im not sure if they have to notarize anything but i will let them know to be safe. So my question is should i send my fiancee copies of my old jobs pay stubs? some of them were mentioned on my g-325a.

Also do i need to send her only my most recent bank statement?

Thank you for any help on the matter.

Edited by Jaysongalv

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Lithuania

I-129F Sent : 2011-10-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-03-10

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-10-03

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 207 days from your NOA1 date.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I could only find my last jobs pays stubs and one from a job 4 years ago. I just started a new job and will be submitting one copy of my first check i received. My fiancees' co- sponsors will be submitting more information although i just found out they forgot to notarize the affidavit( im not sure if they have to notarize anything but i will let them know to be safe. So my question is should i send my fiancee copies of my old jobs pay stubs? some of them were mentioned on my g-325a.

Also do i need to send her only my most recent bank statement?

Thank you for any help on the matter.

A notary simply verifies signatures on a documemnt. They have nothing to do with content. Affidavits are almost worthless because anyone can say anything without fear of anyone ever checking the value of the statement.

Old job pay stubs are basicly worthless. The question is what is your current ability to support the fiancee.

Hopefully you will submit a recent tax transcript to verify your income and tax status.

Recent bank statement is fine if it indicates year to date deposits and withdrawals.

Filed: Country: Lithuania
Timeline

A notary simply verifies signatures on a documemnt. They have nothing to do with content. Affidavits are almost worthless because anyone can say anything without fear of anyone ever checking the value of the statement.

Old job pay stubs are basicly worthless. The question is what is your current ability to support the fiancee.

Hopefully you will submit a recent tax transcript to verify your income and tax status.

Recent bank statement is fine if it indicates year to date deposits and withdrawals.

So getting a notary doesn't matter really? and well i myself don't have any tax information to submit(havent held a job more then 5 months in the past couple years) a friend of mine hired me part time after finding out about my fiancee, and said he would put me on full time when she gets here. this is why im relying on all the information the co sponsor is submitting with their affidavit.

Edited by Jaysongalv

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Lithuania

I-129F Sent : 2011-10-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-03-10

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-10-03

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 207 days from your NOA1 date.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

So getting a notary doesn't matter really? and well i myself don't have any tax information to submit(havent held a job more then 5 months in the past couple years) a friend of mine hired me part time after finding out about my fiancee, and said he would put me on full time when she gets here. this is why im relying on all the information the co sponsor is submitting with their affidavit.

A notary asks people to identify themselves before they sign a document. They dont care nor even read what is on the docs. They verify the signatures at the bottom. No it doesnt matter for these affidavits because anyone could have written any one of them. It doesnt hurt to send them in but it may not help either.

I hope you have verified with your embassy that they will allow the use of a cosponsor. Some do some dont.

If one is allowed they will submit as you must all the required documents. Affidavits are not required.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.