chikahdorah

After I receive my NOA2

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just need a help on this:

I read from the flow chart that the embassy sends documents to the beneficiary with a date of interview already. But why is that others here in VJ says that you have to ask your manila case # and call the embassy to schedule an interview??

i am also confuse about the documents that the benificiary will receive, its says in flowchart here that the benificiary must complete the list and send some docs back to the embassy and bring other docs when going to interview, BUT Some here did not receive any documents..

I am really confuse.. My NOA2 is oct 3... And i dont know what to do next.. :blink:

the petitioner should call NVC and get your case number, as soon as you have it pay your visa fee at BPI bring your passport with you and then schedule your interview after that you figure out when you will have your medical exam at SLEC.. USEM Manila isnt sending out packet 3 and 4 anymore so dont wait for it anymore :)

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I read from the flow chart that the embassy sends documents to the beneficiary with a date of interview already. But why is that others here in VJ says that you have to ask your manila case # and call the embassy to schedule an interview??

i am also confuse about the documents that the benificiary will receive, its says in flowchart here that the benificiary must complete the list and send some docs back to the embassy and bring other docs when going to interview, BUT Some here did not receive any documents..

I am really confuse.. My NOA2 is oct 3... And i dont know what to do next.. :blink:

It depends on what type of visa application but in our case we are the one who is responsible for scheduling our interview.

I myself, did not receive any documents the fellow vj members here just told me what to do... :)

2 weeks after you received your noa2 your petitioner can call the nvc to know your case number, the case number is the key to your medical and interview so even though you did not receive anything from the embassy you can still proceed with your interview and medical.

Good luck!:)

Btw..here is the link for the packet 3...

http://ebookbrowse.com/revised-k1-instruction-packet-3-rtf2-001-pdf-d77633908

:)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

the petitioner should call NVC and get your case number, as soon as you have it pay your visa fee at BPI bring your passport with you and then schedule your interview after that you figure out when you will have your medical exam at SLEC.. USEM Manila isnt sending out packet 3 and 4 anymore so dont wait for it anymore :)

Oh you just answered my question in oone of your post

Thanks for the info... :innocent:

It depends on what type of visa application but in our case we are the one who is responsible for scheduling our interview.

I myself, did not receive any documents the fellow vj members here just told me what to do... :)

2 weeks after you received your noa2 your petitioner can call the nvc to know your case number, the case number is the key to your medical and interview so even though you did not receive anything from the embassy you can still proceed with your interview and medical.

Good luck!:)

Btw..here is the link for the packet 3...

http://ebookbrowse.com/revised-k1-instruction-packet-3-rtf2-001-pdf-d77633908

:)

Thanks for the link :innocent:

^^^ That document is outdated.

OP...Here is the new document which says that you are eligible for an interview and it gives you instructions on how to prepare for the interview. The link is to the U.S. Embassy Manila website: Click here for the English version........or....... Click here for the Tagalog version.

Please don't wait for the Embassy to send you that letter because it is a waste of time. It can take a month or more to receive it. Some people never receive it. Instead, just call the NVC to get your MNL case number and you can start the ball rolling.

What type of petition are you using... I-129f (K1) or I-130 Married. There is a difference in the procedures, and I don't see yours listed on your profile info.

What type of petition are you using... I-129f (K1) or I-130 Married. There is a difference in the procedures, and I don't see yours listed on your profile info.

They are a K-1. Click on their timeline to see their info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.