wait4mycall

Missing case # and day on Consulate published interview dates.

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Folks..Sorry was bit late to the missing list party...

Thank you one and all for replying on this thread...

Called the Mumbai Consulate Helpline today ( Monday) and there is absolutely nothing to worry it seems. The October list has been updated in the same way as per my conversation with other VJ'ers.

I am going to call the doctor's office to book the medical screening appt soon! Also, Is people attending interview during the same week as mine..did you guys plan anything for travel/boarding accommodations?

I've read reviews about hotels close to Mumbai consulate from makemytrip.com and they are totally scary. Any suggestions are welcome :)

Hi,

Mine interview is on 11/26/2012.

As far as hotel is concerned, I came to know about this hotel called " The legend"

www.legendhotel.in

Wadkar C.N.

General Manager

Hotel The Legend (09619757544)

I have read the reviews as well and it is good I guess. Check this and find out.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

@Payal Sharma,

Thank you for the advice. I hope you would be able to check your email on 26th post interview, so that you may share your review.

All eyes on the calendar for 11/27 blink.gif

Hi,

Mine interview is on 11/26/2012.

As far as hotel is concerned, I came to know about this hotel called " The legend"

www.legendhotel.in

Wadkar C.N.

General Manager

Hotel The Legend (09619757544)

I have read the reviews as well and it is good I guess. Check this and find out.

2012-01-29 - Wedding

USCIS:

2012-02-22 - I-130 Sent

2012-02-29 - NOA1 Received

2012-06-28 - NOA2 Received

NVC:

2012-07-24 - Case arrived at NVC

2012-07-24 - Received case #,Consulate Info and IIN

2012-07-24 - E-mailed DS-3032 from Beneficiary's e-mail address

2012-07-26 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID

2012-07-31 - AOS bill appears as PAID

2012-08-06 - DS-3032 accepted, IV bill invoiced and PAID

2012-08-06 - IV bill appears as PAID

2012-08-03 - AOS Package delivered to NVC

2012-08-16 - AOS/I-864 accepted, Checklist Issued for DS-230

2012-08-20 - IV Package sent(From India)

2012-08-23 - IV Package delivered to NVC

2012-08-28 - IV accepted, Case Complete

2012-10-02 - Interview date Assigned

Medical/US Consulate/POE:

2012-10-30 - Medical

2012-11-27 - Interview-Approved

2012-11-30 - Visa received

2012-12-01 - POE

Timeline

@Payal Sharma,

Thank you for the advice. I hope you would be able to check your email on 26th post interview, so that you may share your review.

Hi,

MMm not sure after Nov.26 I will share my reviews because after the interview I will have my flight for kolkata. So may be in the night time Nov.26 definitely I will share my personal reviews. I will try to help all those friends who have there interviews on Nov. 27 but I want reviews from those people who have interviews earlier than us.

Timeline

Hi,

MMm not sure after Nov.26 I will share my reviews because after the interview I will have my flight for kolkata. So may be in the night time Nov.26 definitely I will share my personal reviews. I will try to help all those friends who have there interviews on Nov. 27 but I want reviews from those people who have interviews earlier than us.

Yeah Sure!!!!! My hubbys interview is on the 23rd and I will update everyone on Thanksgiving eve..... Because here in US (Texas) 22nd night 7;30pm is when my hubby is in the Mumbai consulate at 7am of 23rd (IST) waiting for the interview. So from our part I will most probably post review and experience by late night as soon my hubby calls me and gives me the details...:)

My hubby scheduled his medical for 15th November at Lilavathi hospital and will continue to stay in Mumbai till he collects his visa from Mumbai VFS. But his stay is not an issue as he has family in Mumbai. so I cannot be very helpful in that regard.

Edited by capri_scorp

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

@Payal Sharma,

Hi,

Greetings!

Just wondering do I have to submit my documents to VFS? Since I am under CR1 category and my husband has submitted all the documents to NVC and my interview is on NOV 26. Tomorrow I am going to have my medical in Kolkata Apollo Gleneagles Hospital. So my question is do I need to submit any documents there in Kolkata VFS? Please let me know. As far as my knowledge, I know that I don't have to submit any documents only if the Mumbai consulate asks for further documents in the interview then I have to submit my documents there in VFS? Correct me if I am wrong.

Please let me know at the earliest.

Timeline

Hi,

Greetings!

Just wondering do I have to submit my documents to VFS? Since I am under CR1 category and my husband has submitted all the documents to NVC and my interview is on NOV 26. Tomorrow I am going to have my medical in Kolkata Apollo Gleneagles Hospital. So my question is do I need to submit any documents there in Kolkata VFS? Please let me know. As far as my knowledge, I know that I don't have to submit any documents only if the Mumbai consulate asks for further documents in the interview then I have to submit my documents there in VFS? Correct me if I am wrong.

Please let me know at the earliest.

Hi Payal,

No you dont have to. The Mumbai VFS office is inside the consulate, so they will take all required documents if any mentioned on your P4 and also give you back the originals if any submitted to NVC. So peacefully get your medical done at Kolkata and take the medical report along with all the other documents to the Mumbai consulate on the day of your interview.

Please make sure you have all your necessary docs for the medical though. Hope this helps for now.

Timeline

Hi Payal,

No you dont have to. The Mumbai VFS office is inside the consulate, so they will take all required documents if any mentioned on your P4 and also give you back the originals if any submitted to NVC. So peacefully get your medical done at Kolkata and take the medical report along with all the other documents to the Mumbai consulate on the day of your interview.

Please make sure you have all your necessary docs for the medical though. Hope this helps for now.

Thank You so much. Yea this information is very very helpful. Thank You once again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.