wait4mycall

Missing case # and day on Consulate published interview dates.

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Fellow VJ'ers,

Mumbai consulate published an updated interview schedule today for OCT 2012 and new schedules for NOV 2012. I couldn't find either my case # or the day of the interview on the Nov 2012 list. Is this sounding normal to anyone?

Can my email confirmation about the interview date from NVC act as my Packet 4 for now to proceed to a medical interview? Please advice.

Thanks.

REF::http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html

2012-01-29 - Wedding

USCIS:

2012-02-22 - I-130 Sent

2012-02-29 - NOA1 Received

2012-06-28 - NOA2 Received

NVC:

2012-07-24 - Case arrived at NVC

2012-07-24 - Received case #,Consulate Info and IIN

2012-07-24 - E-mailed DS-3032 from Beneficiary's e-mail address

2012-07-26 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID

2012-07-31 - AOS bill appears as PAID

2012-08-06 - DS-3032 accepted, IV bill invoiced and PAID

2012-08-06 - IV bill appears as PAID

2012-08-03 - AOS Package delivered to NVC

2012-08-16 - AOS/I-864 accepted, Checklist Issued for DS-230

2012-08-20 - IV Package sent(From India)

2012-08-23 - IV Package delivered to NVC

2012-08-28 - IV accepted, Case Complete

2012-10-02 - Interview date Assigned

Medical/US Consulate/POE:

2012-10-30 - Medical

2012-11-27 - Interview-Approved

2012-11-30 - Visa received

2012-12-01 - POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Fellow VJ'ers,

Mumbai consulate published an updated interview schedule today for OCT 2012 and new schedules for NOV 2012. I couldn't find either my case # or the day of the interview on the Nov 2012 list. Is this sounding normal to anyone?

Can my email confirmation about the interview date from NVC act as my Packet 4 for now to proceed to a medical interview? Please advice.

Thanks.

REF::http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html

I just checked and i cant find my case # on the day of my Interview for Nov

This is very strange.

Timeline

I just checked and i cant find my case # on the day of my Interview for Nov

This is very strange.

Hi,

I am also in the same queue. just now I have checked the list and my case # and day and date is missing as well for the month of November. I think they will update the list again in the middle of this month. But this is my assumption only. Kinda worried.

Please help us out if anybody knows the reason.

I'm sure you're all still okay -- I mean you have hardcopy letters FROM the embassy/NVC right? There are NO cases listed during those dates, right? Probably just a glitch. Rest easy, friends. You have your dates and they're not going to change.

USCIS - CSC/LOCAL OFFICE DC

12/5/11: NOA1

4/25/12: Case Transferred to Local Office (DC) for "Additional Processing"

4/27/12: Case Received at Local Office

5/15/12: RFE (daughter's birth cert)

5/15/12: RFE Evidence Sent (never received)

8/10/12: Infopass, evidence handed to officer adjudicating case

8/13/12: NOA2

NVC

8/20/12: Case Received

8/31/12: Case #/IIN Received

8/31/12: DS3032 Sent

9/11/12: ERROR MESSAGE! biggrin.png

9/13/12: AOS and IV bill INVOICED, Made AOS and IV bill payments, Mailed AOS and IV paperwork via USPS Priority Mail

9/14/12: AOS/IV marked as PAID

9/17/12: AOS delivered

9/20/12: IV delivered

9/25/12: AOS reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: IV reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: CASE COMPLETE11/27/12: Received Interview Date

01/11/13: Interview in San Salvador

03/15/13: 2nd Interview in SNS due to delayed medical report

I-601

3/21/13: Mailed to lockbox

3/22/13: Received at lockbox

9/25/13: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I'm sure you're all still okay -- I mean you have hardcopy letters FROM the embassy/NVC right? There are NO cases listed during those dates, right? Probably just a glitch. Rest easy, friends. You have your dates and they're not going to change.

Hi,

First of all thanks for the reply. But I have the soft copy from the NVC since my visa comes under CR1 category. Again I am asking the same thing, " Will they update the November list twice for the interview, since the dates are not in proper order and many of the dates are missing as well".

Please throw some light on this as yet not satisfied with the result.

Regards,

Hi,

First of all thanks for the reply. But I have the soft copy from the NVC since my visa comes under CR1 category. Again I am asking the same thing, " Will they update the November list twice for the interview, since the dates are not in proper order and many of the dates are missing as well".

Regards,

All you can do is wait or call the embassy and ask.

USCIS - CSC/LOCAL OFFICE DC

12/5/11: NOA1

4/25/12: Case Transferred to Local Office (DC) for "Additional Processing"

4/27/12: Case Received at Local Office

5/15/12: RFE (daughter's birth cert)

5/15/12: RFE Evidence Sent (never received)

8/10/12: Infopass, evidence handed to officer adjudicating case

8/13/12: NOA2

NVC

8/20/12: Case Received

8/31/12: Case #/IIN Received

8/31/12: DS3032 Sent

9/11/12: ERROR MESSAGE! biggrin.png

9/13/12: AOS and IV bill INVOICED, Made AOS and IV bill payments, Mailed AOS and IV paperwork via USPS Priority Mail

9/14/12: AOS/IV marked as PAID

9/17/12: AOS delivered

9/20/12: IV delivered

9/25/12: AOS reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: IV reviewed/accepted

9/26/12: CASE COMPLETE11/27/12: Received Interview Date

01/11/13: Interview in San Salvador

03/15/13: 2nd Interview in SNS due to delayed medical report

I-601

3/21/13: Mailed to lockbox

3/22/13: Received at lockbox

9/25/13: APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

Regards,

My 5 cents,

The file is going to ordered by case numbers not by interview date.

Can you guys/girls please confirm it?

Edited by Deep2009

Timeline

My 5 cents,

The file is going to ordered by case numbers not by interview date.

Can you guys/girls please confirm it?

it is by date and they missed one page with dates 20-28th

Timeline

Hi,

Regards,

yes they will update the list Payal and this is confirmed because when you look at the october schedule you can see the prompt message stating last updated on 10-11-12. The october schedule was published last month and it stayed the same till today when they updated the list with more cases added. so no worries my friend!

Timeline

yes they will update the list Payal and this is confirmed because when you look at the october schedule you can see the prompt message stating last updated on 10-11-12. The october schedule was published last month and it stayed the same till today when they updated the list with more cases added. so no worries my friend!

but they have created unnecessary anxiety. it seems like a clerical error, but untill you see from your own eyes you still wonder why why why??? :o:o:o

Edited by pgupta

Timeline

but they have created unnecessary anxiety. it seems like a clerical error, but untill you see from your own eyes you still wonder why why why??? :o:o:o

Yes you are right. They have created the unnecessary anxiety and nothing else. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will update it before the interview. I will try to call the embassy today and if there is any news, i will post it here.

Timeline

Yes you are right. They have created the unnecessary anxiety and nothing else. But I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will update it before the interview. I will try to call the embassy today and if there is any news, i will post it here.

Hi,

Greetings!

Today (Friday at 8:20 am IST) I have called the Mumbai Embassy's helpdesk (updated number 0120 6602222/ 0120 - 02267209400 ((new nos vfs, mumbai)) and I came to know that those who have their case # not listed in the new list of November like mine doesn't need to worry about at all since I believe they have the appointment letters from consulate/ NVC and as far as medical appointment is fixed with the doctors and hospitals then no need to worry and attend the interview without any fear. That's what they told me.

P.S. I wanted to share something, since my medical center is in Kolkata, so I had a word with doctor and he said bring your passport and passport's first and last page photocopy, appointment letter print out and 2 photographs (size 27/37) with white background. So I don't know about chennai and Mumbai but just wondering, that all the requirements are same as far as the snaps are concerned?

Regards

Timeline

Hi,

Greetings!

Today (Friday at 8:20 am IST) I have called the Mumbai Embassy's helpdesk (updated number 0120 6602222/ 0120 - 02267209400 ((new nos vfs, mumbai)) and I came to know that those who have their case # not listed in the new list of November like mine doesn't need to worry about at all since I believe they have the appointment letters from consulate/ NVC and as far as medical appointment is fixed with the doctors and hospitals then no need to worry and attend the interview without any fear. That's what they told me.

P.S. I wanted to share something, since my medical center is in Kolkata, so I had a word with doctor and he said bring your passport and passport's first and last page photocopy, appointment letter print out and 2 photographs (size 27/37) with white background. So I don't know about chennai and Mumbai but just wondering, that all the requirements are same as far as the snaps are concerned?

Regards

Yes payal, all requirements stated are similar to Mumbai medical requirements also. For photographs I have always maintained the photo composition template suggested by the immigration site http://travel.state....plate_5330.html. This should not give you any trouble with photos at any point of your immigration process. Although the background for the example photographs is off white please take only white background pictures at all times. :)

Edited by capri_scorp

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Folks..Sorry was bit late to the missing list party...

Thank you one and all for replying on this thread...

Called the Mumbai Consulate Helpline today ( Monday) and there is absolutely nothing to worry it seems. The October list has been updated in the same way as per my conversation with other VJ'ers.

I am going to call the doctor's office to book the medical screening appt soon! Also, Is people attending interview during the same week as mine..did you guys plan anything for travel/boarding accommodations?

I've read reviews about hotels close to Mumbai consulate from makemytrip.com and they are totally scary. Any suggestions are welcome :)

2012-01-29 - Wedding

USCIS:

2012-02-22 - I-130 Sent

2012-02-29 - NOA1 Received

2012-06-28 - NOA2 Received

NVC:

2012-07-24 - Case arrived at NVC

2012-07-24 - Received case #,Consulate Info and IIN

2012-07-24 - E-mailed DS-3032 from Beneficiary's e-mail address

2012-07-26 - AOS bill invoiced & PAID

2012-07-31 - AOS bill appears as PAID

2012-08-06 - DS-3032 accepted, IV bill invoiced and PAID

2012-08-06 - IV bill appears as PAID

2012-08-03 - AOS Package delivered to NVC

2012-08-16 - AOS/I-864 accepted, Checklist Issued for DS-230

2012-08-20 - IV Package sent(From India)

2012-08-23 - IV Package delivered to NVC

2012-08-28 - IV accepted, Case Complete

2012-10-02 - Interview date Assigned

Medical/US Consulate/POE:

2012-10-30 - Medical

2012-11-27 - Interview-Approved

2012-11-30 - Visa received

2012-12-01 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.