vok

AP

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi friends, I was just wondering if there is any one who is in administrative processing from Nairobi embassy for more than 60 days or has ever been. If so please, if you can share with me your experience I will be appreciative. I have been in AP for more than 60 working days since I was approved at the interview. I have been contucting the dos and the embassy bt all they give is still pending.

Edited by vok

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Yemen
Timeline

thanks USA YAMEN that helps alot to cool my patience down

thanks USA YAMEN that helps alot to cool my patience down

I was going crazy while waiting thinking what could have my fiance done wrong or what did he forget to do. I also contacted my senator and they actually told me that the visa was approved before the Consulate did. But I don't know whether it was time for the visa or the Senator actually did something.

Timeline

We have been in an "internal AP" for over 6 months and still waiting. I agree, it is %}#}^}^}* frustrating because they give you the same exact answer each time, it's like talking to the wall.

I-129F

July of 2010: We met in Eritrean when I was on vacation.

August of 2010: Returned to U.S and we spoke on the phone everyday and still do (very costly).

December of 2010 to January 2011: went back to Eritrea to see him.

January 11, 2011- Engaged.

March 2, 2011: I-129F sent

March 13, 2012: Second interview. Placed on Administrative Processing.

October 16, 2012: Case sent back to USCIS

November 16, 2012 Case reaffirmed and sent back to the Department of State (according to the USCIS SITE)

November 28, 2012 Vermont Service Center received Petition back from Embassy.

March 2013- Returned K1 validity expired. Here we go again.... !

I-130

March 15, 2013 Married

April 29, 2013 Filed I-130

May 2, 2013: Received NOA1 via text/email

May 6, 2013: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail

XX- XX, 2013: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!

XX- XX, 2013: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail

XX- X, 2013: NVC received file

XX- X, 2013: NVC case number assigned

Timeline

Hi friends, I was just wondering if there is any one who is in administrative processing from Nairobi embassy for more than 60 days or has ever been. If so please, if you can share with me your experience I will be appreciative. I have been in AP for more than 60 working days since I was approved at the interview. I have been contucting the dos and the embassy bt all they give is still pending.

hi ,

sorry for the hectic process , i went for interview aug 23rd 2011 at nairobi embassy file placed on AP and then returned to USCIC after 120 days . case placed under review from feb 7th 2012. till i received an intent to revoke aug 2012 given 30 days for response which we did . my case was reaffirmed sept. 6th 2012. oct 3rd it was returned to embassy with a recomendation to issue a visa. my advice is just hold on there it requires alot of patience and prayers.

Timeline

Thanks for your response your experience give me hopes. I hope with mine they are not taking it back to uscis since they approved me and took my passport. I ope they already issued one if not yet wish all the best, update of anything.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.