slefevre

help - fiances address has changed

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

I just got the notification of approval, and my fiance's address, which was on the application, has changed. She won't be able to recieve the package that the embassy will try to send her. She is going to get her current address on her identification card, but in the meantime, what should we do about the visa application?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i think you should be able to get this updated when the petition reaches the NVC stage if your doing a K1. Call them and see if they can do anything. if not, she will have to contact the embassy as soon as the case arrive to notify them. good luck :thumbs:

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

CONGRATS on the approval. Wow yours took less than 3 months!! We are still waiting for the Vermont center to wakeup, but patience is key.

This is offtopic, so I apologize, but which Center did your K1 actually end up at? Also, PLEASE let me know how it goes and where you/she goes for the medical portion of the next step. If I understood she is in Peru as my fiancee. Just asking since we should have an answer in the next month or less. Gracias and sorry for the bother.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.