gurkirat

CRI Visa Interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone, I case of I-130 was completed at NVC and NVC forwarded my case to New Delhi embassy on 10th September. I already send all original certificates as requested NVC. My request for expedite processing was approved. New Delhi embassy website is showing my appointment date as 10 October, but I haven't received any appointment letter from embassy or NVC. I already emailed to NVC, Embassy, VFS and support@traveldocs.com but havn't got any useful answer. Embassy is saying, they dont schedule immigrant visa interview dates, and NVC is saying, they forward my case to embassy because it is under expedite processing. Without appointment letter, I can not get my medical. Please provide me any suggestion, should I show up for interview at given time or try to re-schedule my appointment or wait for appointment letter. Will embassy let me enter for interview, without appointment letter. Please give some useful advice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Hello everyone, I case of I-130 was completed at NVC and NVC forwarded my case to New Delhi embassy on 10th September. I already send all original certificates as requested NVC. My request for expedite processing was approved. New Delhi embassy website is showing my appointment date as 10 October, but I haven't received any appointment letter from embassy or NVC. I already emailed to NVC, Embassy, VFS and support@traveldocs.com but havn't got any useful answer. Embassy is saying, they dont schedule immigrant visa interview dates, and NVC is saying, they forward my case to embassy because it is under expedite processing. Without appointment letter, I can not get my medical. Please provide me any suggestion, should I show up for interview at given time or try to re-schedule my appointment or wait for appointment letter. Will embassy let me enter for interview, without appointment letter. Please give some useful advice.

Hello,

You cannot have appointment for interview without receiving your package for medicals and instructions.The package contains where to take your medicals and the date of your interview.And you cannot just show up at the interview without your medicals and appointment letter. You should rather call the embassy or go there yourself and ask them questions.Don't sit there and send emails,it doesn't work that way.Take care of what is important.

Good Luck

Edited by ProudAfrican

May God Bless Us All In This New World.We All Have Come From Afar And We Need The Lord's Guidance For Success.

NB:I am not an Immigration Attorney, All i say here is based on my personal experiences through K-1 visa process and CR1/IR1 visa process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes, As I am aware you can appear for interview with the printout of appointment dates posted at New Delhi Embassy website, which display your case number. with this you will need case number letter which was issued to the petitioner from NVC.

As I can see that you have only two days left in interview and you can not get your medical done in this short amount of time. After interview they will put you on hold and once you deposit medical report to them, they will approve you.

It might be a huge delay before they schedule your next interview appointment date.

This is my advice, I may not be right in everything, you should still get updates on your case from US Embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes, As I am aware you can appear for interview with the printout of appointment dates posted at New Delhi Embassy website, which display your case number. with this you will need case number letter which was issued to the petitioner from NVC.

As I can see that you have only two days left in interview and you can not get your medical done in this short amount of time. After interview they will put you on hold and once you deposit medical report to them, they will approve you.

It might be a huge delay before they schedule your next interview appointment date.

This is my advice, I may not be right in everything, you should still get updates on your case from US Embassy.

Delhi Hospital provide Medical Report after 8 days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.