let-it-be

List of documents

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Aside from the G-1145 Forms, Cover Letters, I-130 Forms & checks for each parent, the following are the supporting documents I enclosed.

I-130 - Petition for Alien Relative (Mother)

Copy of my Naturalization Certificate

Copy of my Birth Certificate

Copy of my Marriage Certificate

I-130 - Petition For Alien Relative (Father)

Copy of my Naturalization Certificate

Copy of my Birth Certificate

Copy of my Marriage Certificate

Copy of my parents Marriage Certificate

Do I have all the necessary documents? My parents Birth Certificates will be needed at the next phase of the process which is after the approval. I am so pumped up in sending these petitions off this afternoon. :lol: I want to make sure I get this right.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why are you sending your marriage certificate? aren't you applying for your parents marrige cert is only when you sponsor your spouse.

In the Instructions one has to send a document for the name change such as marriage certificate or other legal documents. Obviously, I am using my legal married name now which is different from that of my birth certificate name. My marriage certificate is my proof for the name change.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.