jidex

HELP, HELP, HELP , (what is petitioner)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello all.

I think I have made a little mistake and I need your help.

on the Ds -230 part 2 form. it ask for name of petitioner and address and tel phone No and my agent (applechioce) made me write my name.

From what I just read (Affidavit of support is known as sponsor in many part of the world. The Green card lottery instruction clearly state that all the greencard lottery winners must provided one affidavit of support through the I-134 form. The petitioner must be an American citizen or must be a LPR holder in the U.S.A. Also the petitioner must provide required relevant official papers to the greencard lottery winner.)

Meaning,

1. I did mistake by writting my name or what??

2. So,I need Affidavit of support from someone in america and he person has to fill the I- 134 form??

3. Do I have to get statement of acc or evident of asset??

Pls can anyone inbox me ur number with time I can call before I head bows off please.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

what visa did you applying for?

who filed your visa application?

Its hard to give you a straight answer from this post. you should explain what your doing so we can know how to give you the appropriate answer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

In DV lottery you are the petitioner. You are also the beneficary. Not everyone is asked for the affidavit, but it is best to have one if you can. If you have significant savings and a high job potential they will probably not want one. But yes the person must be a USC or LPR. That person must show they make enough to sponsor you either through income alone or a combination of income and savings and assets. The form has instructions on how to show this.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You definately Must have someone you would be staying with

Upon your arrival in the states.

You just could Put such Person's details down ,

Not necessarily a letter from such person, but the person must be aware

You are dropping his/her details in case he is contacted.

No need for Financial/Assets stability from such person

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Nigeria
I-129F Sent : 2011-06-08
I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-17
I-129F RFE(s) : No RFE
RFE Reply(s) : No RFE
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-27
Interview: 2nd Week of January

Immigrant Visa rescheduled for second week of February 2012

Visa Refused on Immigration Purpose February 2013

We Got Married and Filed Spouse Visa

dancin5hr.gif Visa Approved in May 2013dancin5hr.gif

POE was Easy in June 2013

USA Citizen July 2016

Who cares to know how long My Visajourney was???

SSN Arrives on 07/01/2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.