Dixie_Peach

So sorry for Kiya & Mary

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

At this moment, I am just so heartbroken for you guys. I don't understand what is going on... and how they can deny you guys. If I could... I would take away your pain and tears...

My heart is soooo heavy at this moment... seriously heavy... I really have no words to describe it... and I wonder... what will happen to others of us who are waiting to go through the Moroccan Embassy? What is gonna happen to you guys? What exactly IS the best answer? I for one am becoming afraid of what may happen... but like Kiya... I'm not giving up... I will continue praying for you guys... for all of us... Inshallah, something will happen to turn around this nightmare. *hugs ya'll*

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers as well, I feel really bad for what you guys are having to go through, it is ridiculous...and I know when people to tell you to try and stay positive I know at this point it is almost impossible

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Lynne,

I will tell you to stay positive. Pakistan embassy is just like the Casa embassy. I tell everyone now to expect a 221 (g) for administrative review or processing. It helps when you have an idea that it maybe forthcoming. I have a heavy heart for the 221(g)'s that are being returned to the states for vailidity of proof. I will say that these cases the ladies more than likely will have to be interviewed at a USCIS office and take their proof. One lady from Pakistan (Shonjaved) had this happen and it does add time but they are approved and awaiting the issuance of her CR1 now.

Lynne you are strong lady and remind me of myself in your postings. You have a spiritual connection and will tell you to lean on it and to pray. I pray daily for patience and understanding in this process. I also know that God will hear us and he will answer are prayers in HIS time and not OURS. Try not to get too discouraged and like I said just have your proof, pray and expect some type of AR/AP and put it in God's hands.

Take care and will be thinking of everyone that is esp going thru these two embassies petitioning for male partners. (F)

Hugs,

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

Mary

*hugs*

Thank you! You are such a blessing to me... and your words always give comfort... and inspiration! You are so appreciated! I'm praying for all of us... God Bless ya!

Lynne

114959908992789.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lynne,

The only option that I know of is to be with him when he has his interview. Of course you will have to be waiting outside the consulate but he can make sure the consular officer knows you are there with him. If he gets denied you can be there to answer any questions and pressuer them to give you answers!!! How I wish I had been there for us!!

At this moment, I am just so heartbroken for you guys. I don't understand what is going on... and how they can deny you guys. If I could... I would take away your pain and tears...

My heart is soooo heavy at this moment... seriously heavy... I really have no words to describe it... and I wonder... what will happen to others of us who are waiting to go through the Moroccan Embassy? What is gonna happen to you guys? What exactly IS the best answer? I for one am becoming afraid of what may happen... but like Kiya... I'm not giving up... I will continue praying for you guys... for all of us... Inshallah, something will happen to turn around this nightmare. *hugs ya'll*

Lynne

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Timeline
Lynne,

The only option that I know of is to be with him when he has his interview. Of course you will have to be waiting outside the consulate but he can make sure the consular officer knows you are there with him. If he gets denied you can be there to answer any questions and pressuer them to give you answers!!! How I wish I had been there for us!!

Lynne

I think that is a wonderful idea... but I had previously read on the Moroccan Embassy's website that they don't allow the petitioner to be present... has this changed? That would be wonderful news if it has... I am really getting freaked out here... sorry Kiya, Mary... this is not to draw any attention away from you guys... I just think that there should be something that we could do to stop this insanity that is happening! Thanks guys!

114959908992789.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lynne,

It has not change, they still won't let you in. I plan to be there anyway when my SO has his interview! I don't care if they let me in or not, but I WILL make sure they know I am there somehow. I want to be there for him and he wants me there for the support regardless if I can be next to him during the interview or not.

I'm feeling just like you, all this going on is making me extremely nervous.

goCsm4.png

photo22-1-1.jpg

AF3Cm5.png

Timeline
Lynne,

It has not change, they still won't let you in. I plan to be there anyway when my SO has his interview! I don't care if they let me in or not, but I WILL make sure they know I am there somehow. I want to be there for him and he wants me there for the support regardless if I can be next to him during the interview or not.

I'm feeling just like you, all this going on is making me extremely nervous.

Just curious Carshel...I see that you listed your consulate as Marrakesh. Is that true? Is there a consulate in Marrakesh that processes visas?

Timeline

Thank you Carrie. I think that I will do the same... we are currently waiting for noa2... but as soon as we get the interview... I am just gonna go... i am really freaking here... seems like this morning, i can't breathe... and it is all nerves! I even called my church's prayer group and told them what was happening... and asked them to start praying... we all need it! *hugs ya'll*

114959908992789.gif

Timeline

You can go, but you can't go in. I was there and the interviewer (woman) asked my fiance when the last time he saw me was, he said, "well about 1 hour ago, she's outside in a cafe." The lady said, "wow, that's great!" I think that the more often you have seen and especially if you are there it helps. This is just a strong feeling I have about the process. We didn't get the 221(g) and my fiance had his visa the day after his interview, and that seems to be a real oddity coming out of Casablanca. Our interview was in January and it seems like since then they have been cracking down heavy. I wish all of you the best of luck and Kiya and Mary - I'm so sorry things have gotten so rough for you. But I know you are both strong and will make it through this.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline

oh Thank you! that definitely gave me a spot of hope! I am going to make plans to be there...

Thank you everyone... for the support...

Thank you Kiya and Mary for posting your experiences... your support... YOU ARE STRONG, WONDERFUL WOMEN...

Blessings to all

Lynne

114959908992789.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lynne,

Lynne

I think that is a wonderful idea... but I had previously read on the Moroccan Embassy's website that they don't allow the petitioner to be present... has this changed? That would be wonderful news if it has... I am really getting freaked out here... sorry Kiya, Mary... this is not to draw any attention away from you guys... I just think that there should be something that we could do to stop this insanity that is happening! Thanks guys!

NO, you cannot be with him at the interview, but you can be with him in Morocco waiting outside the consulate. All your DF/DH has to say is my DF/DW is waiting outside for me to the CO.

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Im kind of considering going to my husbands interview when he gets one. Its just time off from both our jobs and pay and working it all out. Do they let you in the consulate to wait? Or do you have to go outside? Will they actually know your there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.