hawkeyez

Autumn Festival

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Leaving for Shanghai Thursday. Spend the week in SH and catch the Autumn Festival.

I hope this is like Chinese Oktoberfest. Let the Qingdao flow :lol:

Return with my China Doll Oct. 6. :yes::luv:

Anybody know what activities I can see for this celebration in SH ?

Have a moon pie on me. :lol:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I'm kind of hoping it's like the Chinese version of Oktoberfest, with Big breasted Chinese girls passing out large mugs of Qingdao and singing Chinese beer songs.

Big difference between Germany and China in the women dept of case you haven't noticed. Have mucho fun.The moon festival is always a good time.

Edited by bigdog

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Have a great trip! :pop:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

This year's moon festival falls right before the national day (Oct1) I think they will have the whole week off there. Have fun indeed man.

Yep !! I expect quite a party there. I start off with a friends wedding the 28th, then continue right on through to 6 October. Got a hotel for the week right downtown in the street vendor food and shopping district @ 42$ a night. Possibly a side trip to Hangzhou and Suzhou.

It will be a great way to celebrate our long visa journey. :thumbs::star::yes::P

Timeline

If you want Oktoberfest in Shanghai it's not hard to find...

http://www.oktoberfestshanghai.com/

Thanks, I'm more into the Chinese cuisine and traditions, but the thought of well endowed Chinese girls serving me beer in race queen outfits does have some appeal to me :blink::wow::D:lol::rofl:

I'm guessing the place will be rockin all week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.