Ron-Tanya

Visa fees for Warsaw Poland, Belarus citizen??

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hi all, I am a little worried here:( Thursday will be 7 months and NO word on our NOA2. Then yesterday I was contacted by someone who was approved in August (also from Belarus) they showed me a copy of the letter from NVC that directs not to pay the Visa fee here in the US but must copy the form on the bottom of the letter and take it to any Polish Bank and pay it there. Then the next day you can schedule an interview appointment.

This makes no sense, I am in the US and Tanya is in Belarus just how should she or I go to Poland and pay this fee? It takes at least two weeks to get a Schengen and I can't see me flying there to pay it. Is it possible that NVC sent that letter to someone from Belarus by mistake, that it was meant only for people in Poland??

Would someone who has processed thru Warsaw recently that is from Belarus tell me if this is how its done or is this a mistake?

Thanks for any help, Ron

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Can a mod please move this to the RUB section? I think we will get more answers there.

OUR K-1 JOURNEYMET ONLINE 2011MET IN BELARUS 2012SHE SAID YES!! 2012NOA1 06/22/2012WENT TO GREECE TOGETHER 08/01/2012VISITED HER IN BELARUS 11/07/2012NOA2 VIA EMAIL 12/05/2012EMBASSY INTERVIEW 02/13/2013VISA ISSUED 02/14/2013ARRIVED IN THE U.S. 02/26/2013MARRIED 03/16/2013AOS,EAD,AP FIled 04/02/2013NOA1 04/10/2013Biometrics completed 05/07/2013EAD card sent for production 06/13/2013EAD/AP card arrived in mail. 06/21/2013AOS approved 10/21/2013Green card arrived via mail 10/31/2013Removal of conditions mailed 08/04/2015 10 year card approved 06/08/2016 <p>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I contacted the US Embassy this morning and basically got the run around. Someone must pay the fee in a Polish bank. No wire transfers ect. I also called The State Dept and they could not believe me until they read the new rules on the embassy web site. They told me to call the chief of consulate in Poland which I tried only got people who could care less and was directed to write an email and maybe someone would get back to me??? So I wrote an email and when I get an answer I'll post it.

PUBLICWRW@state.gov If anyone else want to write there is the address,

Ron

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.