rswan

the G-325A Form question

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

My Fiance and I are currently filling out the G-325A form, Silly question I am sure. But under the section for her visa, "the last address you lived at outside of the U.S" We are confused what to put, because she has lived in the same apartment pretty much all of her life, and we have filled out the above section that states what her current address is. So in this section, under the "From-To" section, what should we put? because she still lives there...Should we put the current date of when we send the application off? should we put it in the future when we anticipate her coming?

Im sorry for the silly question, and the answer is probably very straight forward :\ haha.

thanks everyone, you all are awesome!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was the beneficiary and when I came to that question, I put in my current address (that is, the address I was living at in Canada at the time) and I put the date from when I moved into that house for "From", and filled in "Present" for the "To" section. If I remember right, I chose to attach a separate page for it. Make sure you adhere to USCIS's attachment conventions if you attach a separate page.

The G-325A is a standard form that USCIS uses for a lot of petitions--not just K1, so it has a few questions in there that seem like they don't make much sense for your case.

Edited by Piefre

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If your fiancee is the one living outside of the US, then she should use her current address in that section. In the From field put her month/year of birth if she lived there her whole life. In the To field put "present" or "now" or whatever fits.

~K1 Visa~
March 10, 2012 - Mailed I-129F
March 15, 2012 - NOA1 received
July 24, 2012 – NOA2 received
July 30, 2012 - NVC Received
August 2, 2012 - NVC sent case to Embassy
August 3, 2012 - Embassy received
August 8, 2012 - Packet 3 received
August 16, 2012 – Received interview date
August 17, 2012 - Packet 4 received
August 17, 2012 - Received medical exam date
August 23, 2012 - Medical exam (PASSED)
September 7, 2012 - Interview (APPROVED)
September 21, 2012 - Visa Received
October 4, 2012 - POE (Miami)

October 19, 2012 - Applied for ssn & driver's permit

October 26, 2012 - Received restricted ssn

December 26, 2012 - Got driver's license using I-94
December 28, 2012 - Got married

~AOS~
February 19, 2013 - Mailed AOS package
February 27, 2013 - Email confirmation of AOS package received
March 7, 2013 - NOA received
March 19, 2013 - Post office returned biometrics appt letter saying it was undeliverable
April 12, 2013 - Appt at local USCIS office/Biometrics appt letter received at local office
April 12, 2013 - Biometrics Appt
April 19, 2013 - Online status says interview date was scheduled and notice was mailed out
April 22, 2013 - NOA received for Interview

May 7, 2013 - EAD & AP was approved
May 23, 2013 - AOS Interview (APPROVED)

May 29, 2013 - Received welcome notice letter

June 1, 2013 - Received greencard

June 3, 2013 - Got driver's license using GC

June 10, 2013 - Received EAD & AP

~ROC~

May 23, 2013 - Became a US Resident

February 22, 2015 - Earliest accepted filing date for ROC

May 23, 2015 - Conditional residency expires

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.