Mrs. Best

Interview in 7 days!

3 posts in this topic

hello everyone!

So i am very happy cause my interview is next week on wednesday and i think i have all the things i need, the only thing i am nervous about is spain police record, cause i didnt get it and its because my embassy doesnt have a reciprocity agreement and if i wanted to get the police record by postal mail they require to provide a valid document at the time you ask for it and mine expired 3 years ago.

I have everything documented so i hope there isnt any problem about this,i lived in spain for 9 months so...maybe that wll help a little bit.

If anyone has been through this situation please share your experience with me :D

Is it a requirement of the embassy (more than 6 months living?). I am in the same boat as you are. I lived in Denmark for 9 months, still struggling to get a PCC from there. I still have a luck that I have time (more than 1 month). But I find in the website of Dhaka Embassy that they need PCC if I lived more that 1 year out of the country. Till I want to be prepared with the PCC.

Best of luck for you. Please update us after your interview.

an1cMoo0g410000MTAwNzY0M3wzOTA0OTM5NDRkbGF8SW50ZXJ2aWV3IGFmdGVy.gif

sbuwda6l6ki.png

Is it a requirement of the embassy (more than 6 months living?). I am in the same boat as you are. I lived in Denmark for 9 months, still struggling to get a PCC from there. I still have a luck that I have time (more than 1 month). But I find in the website of Dhaka Embassy that they need PCC if I lived more that 1 year out of the country. Till I want to be prepared with the PCC.

Best of luck for you. Please update us after your interview.

Thank you! yes i know it is a requirement but it is not possible to get it because my student visa expired (i got this information from the NVC website)

Police Record

Available for applicants over 18 years old.

The Spanish police Certificate is known in Spain as "Certificado de Antecedentes Penales".

If you are a Spanish national residing in Spain or a third country national (TCN) legally living in Spain, you may apply in three different ways:

By mail at the "Oficina Central de Atención al Ciudadano¨ from the Ministry of Justice, in Plaza Jacinto Benavente 3, 28012 Madrid, Spain,

In person in that Office or, outside Madrid, in any "Gerencia Territorial" from the Ministry of Justice.

By internet, if the applicant has a Digital Certificate, through the web page www.mjusticia.es. This document can be verified in that web page with the Security Verification Code at the bottom of the page.

If you are a Spanish national living outside of Spain, you should apply through the Spanish Consulate in the country where you are currently living.

Non-Spanish former legal residents of Spain: Non-Spanish former residents of Spain applying outside Spain must contact their respective countries´ Embassy in Madrid, Spain. (Example: Italians should contact the Italian Consulate in Madrid). The Embassy should then contact the Spanish Ministry of Justice if that country has a reciprocal agreement with Spain for police certification. A list of countries having reciprocal agreements with Spain is not available. Applicants must check with each individual consulate regarding their country´s reciprocal agreement status. The contact address is:

Oficina central de Atención al Ciudadano del Ministerio de Justicia

Plaza Jacinto Benavente 3

28012 Madrid

Spain

So my country doesnt have a reciprocal agreement with Spain for police certification, they dont do that...i would have to do it sending a form and a valid visa or NIE and mine expired in 2009 oops

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.