MaiL

Interview Date

79 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I know none of this is making sense. Based on what I have seen, they schedule interviews by embassy. Since some cases from Vietnam already got their dates, I'm afraid that they are done scheduling for HCMC. :( Keep us posted if you hear anything.

one VJ VN member got a November 9 date this morning. CR1

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I know 2 people who got case complete on 8/15 getting their letter yesterday. And their interview date will be 11/23. Another one who got case complete on 8/7 will have interview on 11/26. I just called NVC today and they told me to wait until next Friday because they schedule on 2nd week of the month. That doesnt make sense since many people get their letter on 10/2.

would you paste the link from other forums to here so we can help to check any progress on dates after August 15th ?

thanks

one VJ VN member got a November 9 date this morning. CR1

Please ping me to that person - I just want to look at his timeline then I can estimate my date would be !

Timeline

would you paste the link from other forums to here so we can help to check any progress on dates after August 15th ?

thanks

Please ping me to that person - I just want to look at his timeline then I can estimate my date would be !

click the vn portal above and look on the interviews scheduled bottom right side.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

click the vn portal above and look on the interviews scheduled bottom right side.

I got his name: vanderford. I hope we are next

Username................NVC Completed..Interview...Visa Type.....Embassy

ScottThuy...............07/26/12.......xx/xx/12....IR-1/CR-1.....Vietnam

gvanderford.............07/31/12.......11/09/12....IR-1/CR-1.....Vietnam

MaiL....................08/13/12.......xx/xx/12....IR-5..........Vietnam

Walber..................08/14/12.......xx/xx/12....IR-1/CR-1.....Vietnam

SweetApple..............08/29/12.......xx/xx/12....IR-1/CR-1.....Vietnam

de_nhui.................09/05/12.......xx/xx/12....IR-1/CR-1.....Vietnam

SkyNet..................09/21/12.......xx/xx/12....IR-1/CR-1.....Vietnam

Edited by de_nhui

Timeline

thanks

Here are the links of those forum, but you need to spend some time reading because they do not create any timeline like VJ.

http://vietditru.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=12

Read page 62 and 63. The one with nickname Tarus whose case completed on 8/15, he will have interview on 11/23. The one with nikname rom27 got case complete on 8/7, her interview date will be 11/26. The one with nickname MeSoc65 got case complete in mid of August and her interview date is 11/23.

http://www.webtretho.com/forum/f676/thac-mac-ve-dinh-cu-o-my-theo-dien-vo-chong-phan-15-a-1240822/index62.html

I hope we have ours scheduled next Friday.

03/04/2010: Getting married

06/06/2011: Submit I-130. Case is at CSC

06/08/2011: NOA1

01/06/2012: NOA2

01/23/2012: Case number assigned

01/26/2012: AOS Bill and IV Bill invoiced

05/10/2012: Paid AOS and IV fees

08/20/2012: Sent AOS and IV packets

08/22/2012: NVC received AOS and IV packets

08/29/2012: Case complete

11/06/2012: Interview date appointment received

12/04/2012: Interview date. Approved!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Somebody from Vietditru has interview scheduled for Nov 30. It looks like they have scheduled for the whole month of November already. Note that there are two holidays in November that makes two less days available for interviews.

It sucks because I cannot really compare my case to the cases here because my case is in a different visa category.

Timeline

Somebody from Vietditru has interview scheduled for Nov 30. It looks like they have scheduled for the whole month of November already. Note that there are two holidays in November that makes two less days available for interviews.

It sucks because I cannot really compare my case to the cases here because my case is in a different visa category.

Mine is CR2.. for my step son

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This is US Consulate you are talking about. I don't think that will work. :)

what with vietnam consulate working so slow comparing to Philippine and India. Do i've to paid them coffee dong to speed it up now hahaha

Edited by MaiL

Timeline

they said as soon as they get the physical file, they will send the interview letter

Timeline

Here are the links of those forum, but you need to spend some time reading because they do not create any timeline like VJ.

http://vietditru.com...wforum.php?f=12

Read page 62 and 63. The one with nickname Tarus whose case completed on 8/15, he will have interview on 11/23. The one with nikname rom27 got case complete on 8/7, her interview date will be 11/26. The one with nickname MeSoc65 got case complete in mid of August and her interview date is 11/23.

http://www.webtretho...22/index62.html

I hope we have ours scheduled next Friday.

I just read vietditru forum, one nickname MinhChau with case completed 08/29 has interview on 11/30. I hope we are not yet done with November.

http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20121&p=449998#p449998

Timeline

Just got the letter, Oct 15th. is our day. Expedited.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.