Laura and Ferlay

How to recieve the Packet three

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Now that we are almost at the embassy stage(we are waiting for the NVC to send it to the PAP embassy), is there a way to ask that they email us the packet three instead of mail it. Is there some form of template to write them to ask that they do that for us. WHat do we have to say. Thanks in advance. Also, for my Haitian folks...how much exactly is Dr. Buteau medical exam. I want to make sure all the funds are allocated and budgeted out. Thanks in advance for you answers.

ticker.png

event.png

The future Mrs. Desir

Timeline-

March 24,2012-not filed yet- collecting evidence

Service Center :Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Haiti

I-129F Sent : 2012-04-03

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-04-04

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-09-06

NVC Received : 2012-09-12

NVC Left : 2012-09-17

Consulate Received : 9/18/2012

Packet 3 Received : 9/25/2012

Medical exam:10/1/2012

Packet 3 Sent : 10/3/12

Packet 4 Received : 10/15/12

Interview Date : 10/19/12

Interview Result :

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i just emailed the consulate once the packet reach and ask for everything via email. and they did..maybe you can try :thumbs:

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Timeline

Once NVC confirms it forwarded your petition to the embassy, you can request packet 3 via email. These are the instructions I followed, as given to me by another Haiti poster:

Email the embassy Papcons@state.gov. In the subject line u will included your NVC case number and the beneficiaries name and date of birth.

In the body of the email let them know that you and your fiancé would like to receive packet 3 by email. You must include the petitioners and beneficiaries names, case #, dob and email address. It may take a couple of days but you both will get packet 3.

My fiancé did not receive the initial email from the Embassy, so I forwarded it to him.

As far as the medical appointment, he paid $350 for Dr. Buteau, and that included vaccinations. If vaccs aren't needed it's less. But better to include them in the budget just in case.

• 8 months later...
Timeline

I emailed the embassy in haiti 3 times for the email of packet 3. I called CIVA and they told me I could not have it emailed and I would have to wait for the mailed copy, which they said they mailed on may 22nd. I'm concerned that its taking this long. They received my k1 application it bothers me because it seems everyone else easily gets it my email.

What am I doing wrong here? :o (

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.