melcom1122

journey is over...he left me

37 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

for sometime now my relationship had been going down hill. it was obvious he was cheating, but i tried to not let my suspicions get the best of me. point of the story is last Monday, he left me he literally moved into a house with some lady and her three kids, and paid the down payment with money that he begged me to send him. some people warned me that the money he was asking me for might be for that so i refused to send it at first, but he swore to god and everything that he loved that he would never do that to me, and as soon as i sent him the money he moved in with her. i cried alot atfirsr but surprsingly im beginning to see things in a new light, and i realize that i have not been happy for sometime, and it was because of him. now i feel happier than ever and i pray to god to keep helping me stay strong. for all of those who are still waiting for immigration to get back to you goodluck, wish you guys the best!

p.s i have been in love with this person since i was 12, and i am now about to turn 24. i have dedicated my life to him, in so many ways, and the way he repaid me was taking my money. and calling me a piece of ####, while i was actually pregnant with his unborn son....i lost the baby by the way.

I am so sorry..I myself lost a baby too 7 weeks ago and I know that you;re still grieving! you're still young and I know you're gonna find somebody who will be faithful for the rest of your life, be strong God will be there for you! everything happens for a reason it's not the end of the world have faith in yourself and you will find happiness.

yes, i am getting divorced. we had an interview on januray 23'rd and we were denied we have been under ap for a while and i even got my senatores involved any day now we wouldve been hearing back from immigratiion.

I am so sorry. Seperation can be a hard thing for certain people. I am not making excuses, but there are some who just cannot be alone and especially during this very long, stressful visa period, it is even harder. Then, you got a denial....he might have just resolved to straying due to the fact that he knows it will be a very long time, if ever, that you will be together in the U.S. Like I said, I am not making excuses for him, but this process is not for the faint of heart. I am glad that you view this as a new beginning. New beginnings can be very good most times. Good luck to you <3

Chastity

dvtc60mt18hhq.png

I am so sorry. Seperation can be a hard thing for certain people. I am not making excuses, but there are some who just cannot be alone and especially during this very long, stressful visa period, it is even harder. Then, you got a denial....he might have just resolved to straying due to the fact that he knows it will be a very long time, if ever, that you will be together in the U.S. Like I said, I am not making excuses for him, but this process is not for the faint of heart. I am glad that you view this as a new beginning. New beginnings can be very good most times. Good luck to you <3

i understand that this process gets lonely, but for you to take your wifes money and use it to move in with some girl and her three kids, while your wife is still pregnant with your baby, is just disgusting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for sometime now my relationship had been going down hill. it was obvious he was cheating, but i tried to not let my suspicions get the best of me. point of the story is last Monday, he left me he literally moved into a house with some lady and her three kids, and paid the down payment with money that he begged me to send him. some people warned me that the money he was asking me for might be for that so i refused to send it at first, but he swore to god and everything that he loved that he would never do that to me, and as soon as i sent him the money he moved in with her. i cried alot atfirsr but surprsingly im beginning to see things in a new light, and i realize that i have not been happy for sometime, and it was because of him. now i feel happier than ever and i pray to god to keep helping me stay strong. for all of those who are still waiting for immigration to get back to you goodluck, wish you guys the best!

p.s i have been in love with this person since i was 12, and i am now about to turn 24. i have dedicated my life to him, in so many ways, and the way he repaid me was taking my money. and calling me a piece of ####, while i was actually pregnant with his unborn son....i lost the baby by the way.

guaoo so shock by your experience, cuanto lo siento, que triste, pero Dios es panadero, nos reparte el pan por las mañana y por las tardes nos lo cobra, Dios a el le cobrara tu sufrimiento y tu dolor, suerte.. que Dios te Bendiga..

• 5 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.