Meng_meng

2GO DELIVERY! HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?

29 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I'm just curious with my visa. My visa was approved November 9th 2012, and I decided to just pick-up my Visa at 2GO Megamall Brach, but i entered Home delivery when i applied for a Visa interview. and now i received an email telling me that my visa is in-transit (i tracked it @2GO) and i saw my hoe address there as the delivery address and i'm wondering how long will it take coz here in my province, we don't have 2GO branch. Only air21 and fedex.

PS. will they still forward it to SM MEGAMALL 2GO Branch or in my home address?

thanks!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone! I'm just curious with my visa. My visa was approved November 9th 2012, and I decided to just pick-up my Visa at 2GO Megamall Brach, but i entered Home delivery when i applied for a Visa interview. and now i received an email telling me that my visa is in-transit (i tracked it @2GO) and i saw my hoe address there as the delivery address and i'm wondering how long will it take coz here in my province, we don't have 2GO branch. Only air21 and fedex.

PS. will they still forward it to SM MEGAMALL 2GO Branch or in my home address?

thanks!

It will be delivered to the address you put on the form with the embassy, 2GO has no way of knowing you changed your plans/mind if you didn't change the delivery info with the embassy.

If you got notice that its in transit you best stay close to home as it should be arriving very soon.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope I wasn't to hasty with purchasing a ticket. My Fiancee got approved on the 19th , will the delivery be in time for December 7th? usually ocasionally, I see some got it 3,6,10 days later . I'm just curious.

I also hope the line for CFO isn't horrendous for her...

Met in College 2006

Left back for US in 2011

Secretly flew to Philippines to propose on Fiancees Bday to propose May,2012

Flew back June, 2 2012

Filed I-134 June 11

NOA1 Receive Date June 19,2012

NOA2 Received Date September 11, 2012

NVC Notice September 28th, 2012

- Embassy packet never received

Collected Philippines Requirements October 1,2012 -> November 16,2012

Visa Interview - Approved November 19,2012

Awaiting Delivery

Timeline

To me that is really pushing it as it only a little over two weeks for delivery and completing CFO afterwards.

... I heard that is how diamonds are made... lots of pressure.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope it will be okay, I know considering Thanksgiving occurs this week. I hope and I pray. It is prior to Christmas and one of the only few dates ticket prices are decent ~_~

Met in College 2006

Left back for US in 2011

Secretly flew to Philippines to propose on Fiancees Bday to propose May,2012

Flew back June, 2 2012

Filed I-134 June 11

NOA1 Receive Date June 19,2012

NOA2 Received Date September 11, 2012

NVC Notice September 28th, 2012

- Embassy packet never received

Collected Philippines Requirements October 1,2012 -> November 16,2012

Visa Interview - Approved November 19,2012

Awaiting Delivery

I hope it will be okay, I know considering Thanksgiving occurs this week. I hope and I pray. It is prior to Christmas and one of the only few dates ticket prices are decent ~_~

For what it's worth, we were approved on Friday, Nov 16th, and the visa was available for pickup at 2GO over at MoA today.

If you were approved on Monday the 19th, that is only one business day later, so hopefully yours will be ready tomorrow.

Edited by Cathay Pacific

• 3 years later...

I am already kicking and started to get frustrated thinking of my issued visa. My question is when can I have it in my very hand thru 2go? Not even a day I skip in e-tracing it but still invalid :cry2::cry2::cry2: ... I called the USEm twice and all they said is to wait for the feedback... Hoping and praying that they already released it to 2go... Can't take this anymore for an 8-year of LDR... Can't wait to be with my husband and spend the rest of my life with him....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am already kicking and started to get frustrated thinking of my issued visa. My question is when can I have it in my very hand thru 2go? Not even a day I skip in e-tracing it but still invalid :cry2::cry2::cry2: ... I called the USEm twice and all they said is to wait for the feedback... Hoping and praying that they already released it to 2go... Can't take this anymore for an 8-year of LDR... Can't wait to be with my husband and spend the rest of my life with him....

From the date my status changed to issued, Visa on hand on the 3rd working day.

AOS/ AED/ AP:

(California Service Center, Chula Vista, San Diego, CA)

Filed: Aug 29

Receipt Date: Sept 2

NOA 1 Date: Sept 12 (received text/email)

NOA 1 copy rcvd: Sept 16

Biometrics Notice Date: Sept 17, received Sept 24

Biometrics Sched: Oct 5

Successful walk-in: Sept 26

Oct 13- Case ready to be scheduled for interview

EAD/AP approved - Nov. 1/2 / Received EAD/ AP Combo Card- Nov. 15

50days from NOA1/ 64 days from receipt date.

January 30-  USCIS Ap update, Interview sched on March 3, 2017

Jan 31 - received USCIS letter/ Notice for interview 

March 3- Interview, approved on the Spot

March 8 - received GC

Dec 2018 - To file ROC

My Blogs:

I-129F Petition Process

Medical Requirements

Medical Exam Experience

US Embassy Manila K1/K2 Interview Preparation Requirements and Instructions

Interview (K1 with 2 K2s)

CFO Guidance and Counseling (applicable to applicant from Philippines only)

My K1 Visa Journey

8 August 2015 - Sent I-129F Packet thru USPS

17 August 2015 - I -797C Notice date

20 August 2015 - Received printed copy of NOA1 dated Aug 17.

2 September 2015 - APPROVED! (14 working days from receipt date)

Dec. 21-22 - Medical DONE!

Jan 11, 2016 - Interview- APPROVED!

Jan 15 - Visa ISSUED!

Jan 21 - VISA ON HAND! (8 working days from interview)

March 21 - CFO / PDOS for K2s

June 1, 2016 - POE

July 18, 2016 - Married

I am his and he is mine from this day until the end of my days..

From the date my status changed to issued, Visa on hand on the 3rd working day.

It was April 8, 2016 that it was issued and until now... I got no text from 2go....

Timeline

Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) don't count in regards to the embassy, it takes roughly 3 days AFTER issued for the embassy to have the package prepped for pickup by 2GO. Patience!

2GO does deliver on Saturdays

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) don't count in regards to the embassy, it takes roughly 3 days AFTER issued for the embassy to have the package prepped for pickup by 2GO. Patience!

2GO does deliver on Saturdays

I just got a text today from 2go... Thank you Lord! Everything happens in Your perfect time!

I already have my CFO seminar appointment on 22... sooo happy!

Timeline

I just got a text today from 2go... Thank you Lord! Everything happens in Your perfect time!

I already have my CFO seminar appointment on 22... sooo happy!

:lol:

Very happy for you! :)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.