KyleAndrea

Singapore - Packet 3

184 posts in this topic

Has your CEAC status switched to "Ready"? If so, what's the date on CEAC?

Just checked my CEAC status and it says "Ready" and status updated date is "13 MAR 2014",

Hehe, I posted my worries before knowing that I could check my case status on CEAC!

Hopefully I'll find Packet 3 in my mailbox tomorrow? *hopeful*

I'll just receive it in the mailbox right? Not registered mail knock on the door style?

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-10-21

I-129F NOA2! : 2013-11-25

Received Packet 3: 2014-03-20

Received Packet 4: 2014-04-03

Done with medical appointment: 2014-04-10

Interview Date: 2014-04-22 (APPROVED)

Received Visa: 2014-04-25 (Overjoyed!)

CEAC Case Creation Date: 2014-02-27

Status Updated: 2014-03-04 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-03-25 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-04-01 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-04-22 (Ready)

Status Updated: 2014-04-23 (Administrative Processing)

Status updated: 2014-04-24 (ISSUED)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Just checked my CEAC status and it says "Ready" and status updated date is "13 MAR 2014",

Hehe, I posted my worries before knowing that I could check my case status on CEAC!

Hopefully I'll find Packet 3 in my mailbox tomorrow? *hopeful*

I'll just receive it in the mailbox right? Not registered mail knock on the door style?

Yup, tomorrow or Monday is a good estimate. Just regular mail in your mailbox.

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

Filed: Country: Singapore
Timeline

hi guys. Im now wiating for my packet 3. I would like to ask help on my below mentioned queeries:

1.I would like to ask what can I do now while waiting for my packet 3. Should I proceed to do my vaccinations?

2.My passort will expire sept 2009, and going to get my new passport by end of march 2014. Should I wait for my new passport before i send the ds-160 form? Where do I find the ds-160 form?

3.My fiance received the email from NVC informing our application has been approved and is on its way here in Singapore. Can I use this email so I can request my police clearance here.

I really appreciate everyones' help.thanks

Timeline

hi guys. Im now wiating for my packet 3. I would like to ask help on my below mentioned queeries:

1.I would like to ask what can I do now while waiting for my packet 3. Should I proceed to do my vaccinations?

2.My passort will expire sept 2009, and going to get my new passport by end of march 2014. Should I wait for my new passport before i send the ds-160 form? Where do I find the ds-160 form?

3.My fiance received the email from NVC informing our application has been approved and is on its way here in Singapore. Can I use this email so I can request my police clearance here.

I really appreciate everyones' help.thanks

1. You can get your vaccinations done but you can't do your medical exam until you receive packet 3.

2. Yes, wait for the new passport.

3. Are you a K1 filer? If so, then no, you need the checklist in packet 3 that has the US embassy letterhead on it.

Timeline

1. You can get your vaccinations done but you can't do your medical exam until you receive packet 3.

3. Are you a K1 filer? If so, then no, you need the checklist in packet 3 that has the US embassy letterhead on it.

Hi Kitthekat! thanks for your advise. :-)

Timeline

Please advise the best place to go for my vaccines. Im a permanent resident here, thanks

Timeline

Please advise the best place to go for my vaccines. Im a permanent resident here, thanks

Thread with price comparison of the different options: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/456515-vaccinations-in-singapore/

Hi guys, quick question and advance thanks for replying!!

Does packet 3 get delivered to your doorstep (registered mail) or does it simply get slotted into your postbox?

Timeline

Hi guys, quick question and advance thanks for replying!!

Does packet 3 get delivered to your doorstep (registered mail) or does it simply get slotted into your postbox?

it'll be slotted into the mailbox.

Timeline

Hi guys, my ceac status is ready, status updsted 13 march 2014.. I checked my mailbox earlierr today for my ppacket 3- but its still not there yet.... Any ideas when id be receiving it . Thanks much for ur assistance-- im hoping to get it asap, as i need it for my police clearance

Hi guys, my ceac status is ready, status updsted 13 march 2014.. I checked my mailbox earlierr today for my ppacket 3- but its still not there yet.... Any ideas when id be receiving it . Thanks much for ur assistance-- im hoping to get it asap, as i need it for my police clearance

Hey! My ceac status is the same as yours, the 13th of March 2014. Figured I would have gotten the packet 3 by now but it hasn't come yet!

Too bad we need the letter to get the police clearance, else we would've applied already ;)

I tried emailing singaporecon@state.gov but they replied really briefly that they don't confirm receipt of documents. Quite perplexed by their answer.

Anyway, let's hope we get Packet 3 by the end of this week! :)

Timeline

Hey! My ceac status is the same as yours, the 13th of March 2014. Figured I would have gotten the packet 3 by now but it hasn't come yet!

Too bad we need the letter to get the police clearance, else we would've applied already wink.png

I tried emailing singaporecon@state.gov but they replied really briefly that they don't confirm receipt of documents. Quite perplexed by their answer.

Anyway, let's hope we get Packet 3 by the end of this week! smile.png

eys! hi :-) I tried calling the embasys about it too, but they are not able to give me any information, they just said to wait for it. Ive been checking my mailbox everyday since friday-- it will take 15 days for my police clearance..

are you done with your vaccinations? , hoping we will have our packet 3 this week..

Timeline

Hi guys, received my packet 3 :-) would like to ask when would be the best time to return my pscket 3 -- do i wait until i have poliice clearance - which will tske 15 working days... Or can i go ahead and mail it fter paying my visa fee..ur help is much appreciated. Thanks

Timeline

Hi guys, received my packet 3 :-) would like to ask when would be the best time to return my pscket 3 -- do i wait until i have poliice clearance - which will tske 15 working days... Or can i go ahead and mail it fter paying my visa fee..ur help is much appreciated. Thanks

You can return packet 3 now, if you like. It looks like it is taking about a month from returning packet 3 to the interview date at the moment. You will *most probably* be fine.

Sometimes earlier slots do open up and the embassy will try to fill them. If they give you a slot and you don't have the required documents yet, there are two possible scenarios:

1. You ask for a later date.

2. You attend the interview without the required documents and get a 221(g) form. You will have to submit the documents via Aramex after your interview. They will hold off on issuing your visa until you have submitted the missing documents.

BTW, remember to make a copy of your receipt from Standard Chartered Bank. You will need the MRV number when you are registering with Aramex after the interview.

Timeline

You can return packet 3 now, if you like. It looks like it is taking about a month from returning packet 3 to the interview date at the moment. You will *most probably* be fine.

Sometimes earlier slots do open up and the embassy will try to fill them. If they give you a slot and you don't have the required documents yet, there are two possible scenarios:

1. You ask for a later date.

2. You attend the interview without the required documents and get a 221(g) form. You will have to submit the documents via Aramex after your interview. They will hold off on issuing your visa until you have submitted the missing documents.

BTW, remember to make a copy of your receipt from Standard Chartered Bank. You will need the MRV number when you are registering with Aramex after the interview.

Thanks kitthekat :-;

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.